View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 02:29 PM   #525
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ransom Nova Lima

Release Year: 2021
Studio: PureTaboo
Cast: Lily Glee
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Role Play
Video language: English
Family roleplay screne. Katie (lily glee) and her boyfriend, shane (johnny goodluck), often daydream about running away and starting a new life together elsewhere. But to do that, they need money, and lots of it... Fortunately for them, katie's , roland, is wealthy -- unfortunately for them, he's also a greedy jerk. So shane decides that it's finally time to chase their dreams and give roland his comeuppance.
Shane pitches a plan to katie that involves faking a ransom video to get roland to pony up. Although katie's unsure about it at first, she trusts shane and goes along with it. Even so, when shane pulls down his mask and turns on the camera, katie's transported to a whole different world.
But something isn't right... No matter how much of a pounding her pussy and mouth takes, roland keeps refusing to pay the ransom. They're in too deep now to give up and katie has to play along even when shane brings in a friend (brad sterling). Will seeing his sweet at the mercy of two strange men be enough to bring it all to an end? Or is the scam even more elaborate than katie thinks?
Story inspired by an original submission by pure taboo member, gernblanston!
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4423kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ransom

KC Session 665 Milfay

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.
Duration: 38:49
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2342kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 721.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KC Session 665

Dacey Harlot & Goddess Fina - Extreme Angry Ball Busting For A Creeping Perv! Lenhartsville

Release Year: 2023
Genres: femdom , Dominate
Dexter's Busted Again!**This time Dacey's caught him staring at Goddess Fina's tits!**Seems like the only way to teach him a lesson is to brutally bust his balls into submission and put him back into place.**Every time he even glances down he's betting blasted right in his cock and balls.**He still can't help himself.**Furiously Goddess Fina and Dacey take turns kicking Dexter in his balls while they scream at him and humiliate him making sure he never forgets today's lesson.**As they pummel his cock and balls reminding him of his place and dropping him to the floor.**Where he belongs. But there's no escaping their punishment not even the floor is safe.**When he drops to his knees they both just use the opportunity to kick him square in his balls.**When he writhes on the floor they jump on top of him smashing his cock against his body and squish his balls so hard they almost pop out of his sack.**He begs, pleads and promises he'll never look at another woman's breasts without their permission while one smashes his cock and the other kicks him in the balls.**Begging he offers to even blind himself to make the punishment stop.**Unfortunately it backfires and only gives them another idea of how he needs to be punished... Blinding while being busted!**Fina smothers him with her feet smashing her feet into his eyes and face blinding and smothering him while Dacey continues to bash him in the balls, kicking, smashing and laughing all the while.
Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9677kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 725.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dacey Harlot & Goddess Fina - Extreme Angry Ball Busting For A Creeping Perv!

Please and Thank You - Tia Ling Bega

Instead of me getting pleasure I like other people getting pleasure from me. I like to be just a worm on the ground for people to walk on. Whatever they want. Those are strong words to someone like Damon and it is going to take a lot of work for Tia to make good on them. Damon commands her with an authority she cannot resist. I am your worm. I am your slut, she calls while she cleans his boots with her tounge. She will do anything he wants to please him. She writhes with her asshole impaled on a hook, steadily chanting the mantra that both excites her and gives her peace.
Recounting her story about pleasuring almost a dozen cocks makes Tia wet. They would pound me in every hole. They came on me and my face. They all came on my face, one at a time. The memories of her humiliation and the pain from his canes tease her into a frenzy. She gets so hot that she cannot even resist the urge to cum. Damon enjoys watching her cum for him, though. She faces disappointing him if she does not learn to cum on command. He will teach her, though. Hanging by chains from the ceiling, she learns, through the liberal use of a Sybian, exactly how to beg his indulgence and thank him for the privilege.
Duration: 56:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 638.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Please and Thank You - Tia Ling

HdT Hunter - Hurting Hunter Delphi

Hunter is the kind of beauty you'd never expect was into BDSM, but looks can be deceiving.
Once she's tied up he takes full advantage of her helplessness. He touches anything he wants to touch and she can't stop him.
With his fingers deep inside her cunt just to test out her wetness she cums; shooting squirt all over the floor.
This requires cleaning up and Hunter is going to use her hair and tongue.
She's so aroused that he can pretty much do anything to her and she'll still be able to cum.
He tests the theory and begins to hurt her. A woman this pretty has never suffered like this, there's no doubt.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Hunter - Hurting Hunter

Boner - Alani Pi Whitwell

Alani Pi never learned that extremely important lesson from early on: beware of strangers with candy. For her it is the promise of a good time that lures her into PD's studio. She does get it, just not in the way that she imagined. Instead of getting a little high though, she is going to be brought low.
That skateboard of hers makes a great mobile platform. PD ties her to it and fucks her back and forth. After that she is immobilized on all 4s, with her ass up in the air. To help her keep her back straight PD puts a hook in it that he attaches to a gag in her mouth. It is a day full of humiliating violations. One that is not even over yet.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 322.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boner - Alani Pi

Blow By Blow, Part 2 Buies Creek

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Duration: 51:36
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 795kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 361.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blow By Blow, Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09698 секунды с 9 запросами