View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 06:01 PM   #528
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rain Degrey and Owen Gray Roans Prairie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
The part of BDSM that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o' nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory.
Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.
The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from being dominated and can't wait to be fucked. The slaves mouth's spill out drool from the ball gags or the hard cocks that have been fucking their throats
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain Degrey and Owen Gray

London River Has Ot Procure Summer Hart For Her Collection Sturgeon Bay

Release Year: 2018
The burlap felt scratchy against my face. As I was pulled from the street I didn't know what would happen to me. He manhandled me to his dark basement. There was another prisoner there. She promised to help me, but I don't think she meant it.
The fear I felt being taken by such a person only worsened as time went on. Each position she put me in was harder than the last. She wasn't nice to me either. She used me and touched me however she wanted. The gag in my mouth made it difficult for me to protest.
She seemed to like my butt. Maybe that will keep me safe. If I just let her play with it for a while she might let me go. If I let her penetrate it maybe she wont hurt me anymore.
Duration: 49:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River Has Ot Procure Summer Hart For Her Collection

Giggles - Penny Lay South Easton

Penny Lay just won't stop giggling. Either she thinks this is seriously funny or she's laughing out of fear. She's balancing on the cross when OT comes to put his hands all over her. She doesn't seem very happy about it. He exposes her gorgeous body before he torments her feet. Then he whips her.
Sitting on the wooden pony would make most people get serious, but not Penny. She just keeps giggling. OT tries putting the vibrator right on her clit. Once it's on she can't help, but orgasm. With the pain of all her weight on her pussy the orgasms are bitter sweet.
Penny is tired after her ordeal so OT lets her rest, but not without some bondage. Her hair is one of her most interesting features. He locks that down with a hose clamp to the floor. She tries to get away, but she's locked down good.
Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Giggles - Penny Lay

SB Karma Rx - Instant Karma Loleta

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Face Fucking, Blonde, Big Tits, Tattoo, Fucking, Facial
Busty blonde Karma Rx looks stunning in her pretty pink dress. It barely covers her massive tits, especially once shes bound in strict rope bondage on her knees! Jesse can't contain himself and rams his throbbing cock down her greedy throat. Hair pulling, sloppy, brutal face fucking ensues. Her face is coated with spit til her makeup is destroyed as he gropes her exposed tits.
Next, Jesse has her tied on her back at the perfect angle to fuck her enormous boobs. Her toned body looks incredible laid out and bound for his pleasure. She sucks his dick like a true pro as he rubs her needy clit. A hard cock down her throat clearly turns Karma on, and it’s not long before Jesse has her flipped over and pounds her from behind. She’s left a sticky, drool covered mess, her pretty mouth wide open and begging for more.
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SB Karma Rx - Instant Karma

Sex Tape - Riley Reys Tenafly

Release Year: 2017
Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.
Riley is tied in a Hojojutsu tie. A single rope is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one rope she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.
After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.
Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Tape - Riley Reys

HdT Bondage Lane - Karla Lane Junction City

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, BBW
Karla Lane is just a sex pistol. She's so excited to be tied up she can't help grinning from ear to ear. She watches intently as the ropes get wound around her wrists. The excitement is palpable. Once she's tied she wiggles and tests her bondage.
She's got the tits that can be tied up nice and tight. It's obvious they need to be bound. They are attached to her wrists so that whenever she drops her hands she tugs on them. A rag is taped into her mouth to keep her from drooling all over herself.
An ass like Karla's needs to be beaten. It just begs for it. Not hitting it would be criminal. With her hair pulled back her ass is perfectly positioned for a good flogging. Then it's time to tease her cunt.
Duration: 35:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Bondage Lane - Karla Lane

Shock Or Stocks Meredith

Release Year: 2022
Master James decides it's time to teach her a little lesson in vanity and helpless submission mixed with a little bit of entertainment for His boredom. Bound tight in leather bondage and a hideous gimp hood created by her own slave hands, slave abigail lays on a rusty bed of springs salvaged from the wrecking yard. Immobilized by rusty ankle chains and a yoke like pair of heavy wooden stocks for her wrists and neck she waits for what lesson she may be learning from her Master today.
Duration: 49:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shock Or Stocks
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13886 секунды с 9 запросами