View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 04:39 PM   #467
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lucia*Is At It Again Ellenburg Center

Cast: Lucia Denvile (fister), Sindy Raico (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Video language: English
Lucia Denvile is back by popular request as today's fister in our latest Fister Twister scene. Taking the challenge is blonde babe Sindy Raico who thinks she has what it takes. Both girls are feeling seriously horny and with their naked bodies already oiled up, they kiss passionately before Sindy climbs onto a white table. Lucia massages her ass, rubbing it all over before moving to her pussy where she treats her XXL pussy lips to some play. She starts to lick her pussy to moisten it up a bit and then fingers her before letting eager Sindy taste her own juices. Sindy turns over and Lucia continues her pussy play with the help of some black kitchen tongs which she uses to gape Sindy's pussy apart that little bit extra. Next, Lucia has something in mind that takes size to the extreme. This massive brown sex toy is sucked then inserted into Sindy's hole, pushed in as far as it will go. This is the perfect toy to gape Sindy even more and easily lets Lucia insert her whole fist into Sindy's pussy once she changes positions. Lucia really enjoys being in control in this lesbian fisting scene and after a while gets Sindy to bend over into the doggystyle position. Sindy is getting closer and closer to orgasm and masturbates while Lucia carries on fist fucking her. Sindy lays on her back and while Lucia works her pussy faster and faster she massages herself with a magic wand vibrator which helps her to enjoy a seriously powerful orgasm!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6250kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucia*Is At It Again

Indira Uma - Colombian Latina oiled up, fingered and fucked (2018) Topawa

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Indira Uma
Genres: Latina
Horny Latino lover Logan Salamanca puts his big cock in Colombian beauty Indira Uma’s mouth. He licks her sexy ass and juicy pussy while fingering it passionately on the kitchen counter. He then drills this beauty hardcore, makes her squirt then cums all over Indira’s gorgeous face.
Duration: 29:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Indira Uma - Colombian Latina oiled up, fingered and fucked (2018)

Lya Missy - A cup of coffee, please. Keep the change and suck my dick (2021) Mowrystown

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lya Missy
Genres: Public Sex
One fine morning, I headed to a local cafe to grab some coffee. I was greeted by a rather lustful glance from a sexy blonde. I instantly realize that I can ram my morning wood into her narrow hole! The beauty fixed me coffee as a very kinky thought crept into my head – I could offer her some money to service my hard cock. The slut was happy to hear my proposition and wasn’t discouraged by the fact that her fiancé was working in the kitchen! He did bust us eventually, but I talked my way out of it: “Dude! I’ll give you more than enough cash if you’ll let me fuck your future wife!”
Duration: 24:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11625kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lya Missy - A cup of coffee, please. Keep the change and suck my dick (2021)

Barefoot Gals Gagged, Grabbed and Groped, sandrasilvers Blue Hill Falls

Cast: Sandra Silvers & Victoria
Their limbs ache from restraints that keep them bound back to the balustrades of a kitchen partition, in an arms over head (AOH) position for hours longer than they know of, it is a small mercy they have at least been allowed to sit. The brute that bought them to his 80s trailer sits watching his gorgeous finds, enjoying their bared soles as they wrinkle their arches and wriggle toes in their tied up struggles. The women may be stretched up with wrists tied above cleave gagged heads to the breakfast bar, but their denim clad legs have been left free of ropes, all the better for watching two pairs of flexible feet! Now their ankles are to be tied up, stretching out luscious limbs in skinny jeans, to keep their arches high and soles pointed. A good look at their tits is on his mind next, gripping blouses and ripping open their button closures to reveal Sandra’s giant, tanned breasts and Victoria’s round globes of delicious chocolate brown skin. He gropes and his curvy confines, whose protestations at this rough handling come out muffled by their knotted cleave gags. Plead all you like, ladies, those wide damsel eyes are just what he likes…
Duration: 12:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24385kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barefoot Gals Gagged, Grabbed and Groped, sandrasilvers

First anal sex in the kitchen Parowan

Studio: teensanalyzed
Genres: Anal
They talked about it, they wanted it and now they are finally doing it. These horny teens try anal sex for the very first time and they are so excited about it they don't even make it to the bedroom. Just getting naked and fucking right in the kitchen makes the whole experience even more unusual and satisfying on every level. Alice never felt so good and even some pain during the first anal penetration felt like something she could turn into pleasure to make her orgasm even more powerful.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 717.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First anal sex in the kitchen
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10490 секунды с 9 запросами