I Love My Bush

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x800
File Size: 59 Mb
Number: 104

Tags: Hairy, Bush
Cast: Alice Bell
Description: Horny hairy girl Alice Bell's boyfriend won't fuck her or eat her out because he doesn't like how bushy she is. Well, he can screw off, while Alice stays at home and screws herself. Just pulling on her plentiful pubes gets her turned on. So, Alice strips and starts loving on her yummy, pierced breasts. She pulls the crotch of her panties against her furry clit and starts humping. Then, she bends over and gives you a backside view of her fuzzy holes. Her fur covered pussy lips are already dripping. She shakes her plentiful booty too. She fingers her tight snatch before pulling out a Hitachi massager. The dirty girl even drizzles some lube all over her brown bush and breasts. She loves being slippery wet. She rubs in the liquid then fucks herself with another toy, a vibrating dildo. You love it too. Because only real men love bush, as she tells you. Next, she uses both toys to give her toe-curling vibrations and push her bush to the edge. At last, she gives herself and sticky, sweet orgasm and basks in the afterglow.

DOWNLOAD:
I Love My Bush
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03510 секунды с 9 запросами