HiteRooms Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Equine Transformation 4K

Equine Transformation - 4K

Video: 3840x2160
Format: MPEG-4
Time: 00:10:18
Size: 0,99 GB
Tags: Transformation Fetish, Glove Fetish, Smoking, BDSM, Pony Play, ManyVids
Description: You wake up in my stable block, stripped naked and chained up. But thats soon where youll belong. Youve already been here a couple of weeks slowly being transformed. First you lost the ability to speak, then you lost the ability to walk like a human, dropping to all fours and crawling around, youve even started dedicating all over the floor like the beast youre turning into. In fact the transformation is almost complete...but transformation into what? My new breeding stallion of course! Once changed youll be spending your life fucking in fields. How nice. But first to get you there. I see talking about your new life has made you aroused, even though any signs of excitement will just get those veins pumping harder and make the change happen quicker... you cant help yourself. Youre overcome by lust. Very well, if you want to speed up the process, Ill help you! Pulling on a pair of long, shoulder length veterinary gloves the milking begins. By jerking and pumping were eradicating your personality, eradicating anything you have left that makes you human. Will you be able to resist.... or will you succumb to being transformed into my equine and that life of fucking? INCLUDES: ENGLISH MISTRESS, TRANSFORMATION FETISH, PONY PLAY, EQUINE FETISH, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, GLOVE FETISH, VETERINARY GLOVES, FEMDOM, LEATHER, JODHPURS & SMOKING FETISH. **GOOD BOYS PAY MORE** So make me happy and use Promo code Mis99825 or Mis80382 when you make your purchase. ,

Download Equine Transformation - 4K:
https://k2s.cc/file/581068112ff2a
HiteRooms is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04160 секунды с 9 запросами