View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 10:30 AM   #579
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Horny Masseur Gives Sam Williams A Total Body Rubdown – And A Hard, Raw Fuck! Pike Road

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Sam Williams, Shane Barret
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, 69, Masturbation, Cumshot
Shane Barret can do wonders with a scented candle and a silk scarf – as Sam Williams can testify after encountering the young masseur in this horny little episode. Not that either the candle or the scarf really get a look-in past the first few moments of the scene – Barret’s attention having quickly be firmly fixated on his client’s magnificent rump, which he proceeds to massage and manipulate like warm balls of dough. It’s enough to make a grown man like Williams cry with pleasure; but matters only intensify when the fellow flips himself over to expose the thick, veiny shaft that he’s had nestling beneath him all the time. Needless to say, Barret’s massaging skills from that point onwards centre very much on that said fabulous appendage; working it initially with his hands, but then very quickly with his tongue and lips. It’s a fabulous display from the youngster, that’s for sure, and it’s no small wonder that it soon works the older fellow into quite a frenzy. Hence it’s no time at all before the two are 69-ing away like a couple of desert-dogs on heat – Williams eagerly rimming his buddy’s ass-hole in the process. Not that it’s Barret’s fuck-hole that’s destined to get the prime attention, however. Instead, prepare yourself for the sight of Williams riding the masseur’s pole like there’s no tomorrow, and getting his ring massaged good and proper (not to mention whitewashed!) in the process. No question about it, this is a fellow who literally gets every inch of his body rubbed in this escapade; climaxing in him creaming Barret’s face for good measure!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 690.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Masseur Gives Sam Williams A Total Body Rubdown – And A Hard, Raw Fuck!

Fraudulent Abuse Trexlertown

Release Year: 2005
Studio: KO Company, Go Guy Plus
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Fingering, Group, Masturbation, Cumshot
「こんなはずじゃなかったのに・・� �」
泣き叫び悶え苦しむその声が更に欲� �を奮いたたせる!!「のこのこついて� �やがって、この雌豚っ!!」
凶器と化した肉棒が襲いかかる「て� �ー今からここでレイプしてやるよ!!� �
歪んだ顔にザーメンが降り注ぐ、、� �無惨に踏みにじられる心と躯そして� ��ナル・・・
Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:55
Video: 560x384, XviD, 1021kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 999.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fraudulent Abuse

Bareback The Way I Like It - Dorian, Konny, Chris La Center

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Dorian, Konny, Chris, Jhon, Ben, David, Ramy, George, Thomas, Alex
Genres: Cumshot, Euro, International, Twink, Bareback, Anal
Video language: English
Sevp productions brings you another great materpiece with young guys going at it,bareback style.
Duration: 1:33:17
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1459kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback The Way I Like It - Dorian, Konny, Chris

Target Extra - Tomoya Koyuk

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Get Film
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot
透き通るような瞳と綺麗な顔が印象� �なハンサムボーイ“”が -に3度目の登場でいきなり で正式ソロデビュー! 全パート生セックス…の濃厚絡み3パ� ��ト&激エロ自撮りオナニー1編 ほか豪華全5パート収録! [01] 現役スポーツ選手の! いきなりどエロなオナニーを見せつ� �てくれました♂ [02] すっかり存在感を増した和風色白男� �が自慢の巨根でを激攻め! 撮影後ただただ「デカかった…」と� �半泣き状態にさせたの全真相とは…� ��? [03] 変態スタッフがかわいいをエロ攻め� �♂♂ その従順な性格につけ込んだスタッ� �は性欲の全てをかわいいかわいいに� ��つける! [04] 極リバモデルのとが激突♂ の巧みな手ほどきでタチを覚えてい� �にスタッフも仰天! 掘って掘られて出して出されての淫� �激リバ生をとおくとご覧あれっ! [05] 最後のお相手は19歳の本物ライフセー バー陽向! スポーツマン同士撮影前から和気あ� �あいの2人もいざ事がはじまると表情 は一変! 「この2人本当に愛し合っているので� ��ないだろうか?」と撮影スタッフが 心配さえした といういわくつきのラブラブと変態� �締めくくりを!
Duration: 1:52:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2012kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Target Extra - Tomoya

Target Extra - Kazuma Oakvale

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Get Film
Cast: Kazuma, Seiua
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Handjob, Masturbation, Twink
精悍な顔立ちと引き締まった 競パン、つなぎ、スーツ…コスチュ� �ムにあわせて
その表情を自在に操るプレミアムボ� �イ“”が-に見参!
全編撮り下ろし!禁断の生バック受け1 パートを含む超豪華5パート130分!
[1]
との競パンコラボ♂甘いキスで始ま� �前戯からほぼ同時に絶頂を迎える
激しいまでの巧みなタチ攻めをここ� �堪能!
[2]
四国・松山・道後温泉 と今日は1日松山デートカラクリ時計� ��豪語の足湯…
撮影で見せる精悍な表情から一変の� �ュートでイケメンな素顔に迫る!
[3]
つなぎを着たの下半身をの淫らな舌� �伝う…そしていきなりの騎乗位から� ��
激しいに2人のいやらしい喘ぎ声だけ� ��こだまする!「 」特別版とも言える
のバックからの激しい突きと逞しい� �絶イキシーンは圧巻!
[4]
撮影にやって来たに「1人でいつもの� ��うにオナニーして」と指令♂
カラだけを放置状態にして本当に1人� ��ふけってもらっちゃった必見の映像 !
1人なのにこんなに喘いじゃうの!? 1人だからこんなに過激になっちゃっ� ��!?
遂には自らカメラに手を伸ばし…あ� �は見てのお楽しみ♂♂♂
[5]
締めくくりはビシッとスーツで決め� �!
なタチを相手にが激受け生●を披露� �♂♂
糸が引くほどの絡みつくキスにタチ� �我慢汁を一滴残らず飲み干す超淫乱� ��キュームフェラ!
そしてタチの生チン●をブラックホ� �ルのようなアナルがパックリくわえ� ��んで離さない
激バック受けに生唾間違い無し!
Duration: 2:07:10
Video: 712x480, AVC (H.264), 2053kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Target Extra - Kazuma

Big Dicked Lesson For Cute Boy (Dave London, Ollie Barn) Dharan

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Dave London, Ollie Barn
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Cut/Uncut, Rimming, Fingering, Hairy, Handjob, Muscles, Older/Younger, Shaved, Smooth, Twink
I don't know what made my stepson, Ollie, think he could sneak into the house after telling him to be home for dinner, but that's what he tried doing. It's only fair that I spank his butt. It happens so often that I started to think that Ollie wasn't a bad kid, just a horny one. I pulled his undies down to see if my assumptions were correct. His smooth butt and fuzzy ass crack told me everything I needed to know. I let my dick out of my pants, and Ollie went right for it. I don't know where he learned to suck dick, but I owe them a meal. Soon, we were both naked on the bed, and Ollie's cock was in my mouth, then his ass. His butt tasted so good that I knew my dick would feel amazing. My boy didn't disappoint daddy. He took my dick until I fucked the juice out of him and then mixed it with mine.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 805.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Dicked Lesson For Cute Boy (Dave London, Ollie Barn)

Raw Recruits Linjiang

3 muscled army studs, raw recruit gang fucks, studs fuck twinks raw, over 100 minutes of raw sex, and cum eating sex!!
Duration: 1:46:38
Video: 704x540, xvid, 1943kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Recruits

Время генерации страницы 0.04631 секунды с 9 запросами