View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 12:54 PM   #1303
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Emily Addison Punished Princess Mount Blanchard

Video language: English
Gorgeous blonde Emily Addison is used to getting her way but she also knows that she needs to be put in her place - the rougher, the better. Bound head-to-toe, Emily squeals as she is carried into the room and firmly man-handled. Jay spanks her delicious ass, contorts her beautiful body, clamps her big tits and finally ties her into a strict strappado. He slams his hips against her vulnerable ass as she yelps and moans in utter frustration. The stunning blonde is then bound onscreen - elbows together along with a strict rope-strangling of her perfect tits.

Total size: 643.5 MB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addison Punished Princess

Jenna & Katie in: The Monumental Stripper in Distress Caper Estill

Release Year: 2023
Genres: femdom , Dominate
Jenna and Katie (aka Agents Thornton and Hoskins) are deep undercover and working one of those nefarious cases involving missing models. The agency has sent in two of their hottest to pose as nude dancers at the home of one Bran Echinacea, the prime suspect in the disappearances, and apparently, a University lecturer in his salad days. The dude is clearly in this up to his armpits and the ladies are going in hard.
After stripping for the joker while he scoffs and mews, the big-boobied treasures twine their amazing bodies this way and that, bantering and biding their time until the twit leaves the room to visit the little lads’ room. Then they slip a little something into his Special Brew and wait. It doesn’t take long until he is away with the fairies and they can search his house for clues, (this’ll change soon). However, this chap has a titanium constitution, and he isn’t away with anybody!
Downstairs, while the naked beauties (oh and they are) trot about in their wonderful strappy heels, Echinacea silently stalks them. First to be jumped is Jenna. Man that is a TERRIFIC strong handgagging she is on the receiving end of. Then he rinses and repeats with Katie. Soon enough both women are cuffed up and gagged with tight cloth strips, cleave style. Fondling the bitterly protesting duo and repeatedly handgagging them for his fun, Echinacea spirits them away upstairs where he hides them in a closet and ties their feet.
The girls struggle mightily and are soon face planting into the room at large, straining at their gags and working their cuffs. Unable to speak, they nevertheless communicate that they need to get over to that door. Of course, before they make it, they are revisited by their captor, who, as punishment, cuffs them up, arms drawn painfully overhead to full extension, to a bar in the closet. He then slaps their feisty mouths up with sticky black tape and leaves them arcing their tits about as they wriggle and twist. Man, hot ain’t the word. Well, it IS, but you know the score.
After much boob-jiggling and with their arms feeling light a bad fortnight in Madrid, the beauties are bound stringently with white rope and tightly, face-bustingly tightly buckled up to the head, ballgag-style. As they gurgle and drool, rolling around on their backs, Echinacea manhandles them into super pigties as they buck around, grunting angrily and gurgling into the rubber which gags them so.
The girls have had their handbags rifled and the dude knows who they are. He’s already talking some bad shiz and promises to show these two captured law makers exactly what he has done with the other models. Their destination, it seems, will be similar. Indignantly, the huge-mammed hotties buck and grind, repeatedly drooling while trying to speak. Oh and those TITS, man. Do they ever get many a mauling at the perverted hands of their crazed captor.
The downed agents knew this guy was bad, but could never have envisioned being so thoroughly bound and gagged again and again while in his clutches. Those poor missing models too. They didn’t stand a chance against scum like this. But then, despite their bluster, neither did they much! Now, enough of this. You can see exactly what these delightful girls go through here, so we will shut it. For there are two enraged, rubber gag fizzing damsels going berserk all pigroped and helpless for your consideration. Oh yeah, and did we mention this is Jenna Hoskings back and in some of the hottest action ever? If not, take heed, and dally not! We got two bound and gagged undercoiver strippers here grinding around and trying to talk with us! Mmmmbbblllmmm!!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenna & Katie in: The Monumental Stripper in Distress Caper

Bad Girl Reina Rae Punished By Daddy Aitkin

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Reina Rae
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Natural Tits
Beautiful Latina Reina is the first ever Hoby's Hotties Rough Sex Contract Model. In her second scene she gets roughly punished for being a bad girl. She tells us in her interview that she loves the way Daddy roughs her up. She's wearing a collar and leash and I tell her to get on her knees and slap her face and spit on her. I fuck her face roughly and put my fingers down her throat. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I grab her by the neck and put her up against the wall and finger her asshole. I pound her pussy hard from behind and put her in a full nelson. I flip her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat. She eats my ass more and I slap her face and spit on her. I spank her ass with a paddle and leave bruises. I pound her tight little fuck hole then finger her asshole and put a butt plug in it. I fuck her more then she bends over and sucks my cock with her ass toward the camera. She bends me on the couch and I fuck her throat. She rides my cock then I slap her and spit on her face over and over. I switch to POV and she sucks my cock and eats my ass. I fuck her more then I shove a 13 inch dildo down her throat and sit on her face. I switch to POV and she licks my nipple and worships my body. I fuck her face in a 69 then I destoy her pussy with my cock. She eats my ass then I flip her upside down and throat fuck her. I handcuff her against the wall and fuck her face until I blow a giant load in it. Reina was a good girl for Daddy!!
Duration: 1:31:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3072kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Girl Reina Rae Punished By Daddy

Body Inspection Mansfield Depot

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Naked slave girl, extreme punishment bondage, hard bizarre action.
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3299kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 381.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Inspection

Mistress Of Souls Longboat Key

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
The Mistress of Souls will dominate and control their thoughts, their dreams, their erotic desires, their very being. Only the ruthless survive the cataclysmic event has that has plunged the world into chaos by trading the beautiful and the innocent. This cunning lesbian madame is an expert in training strong willed sensual teens into becoming submissive Sapphic slaves who will pleasure on demand.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2802kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Of Souls

Madoka scene 1 Grady

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Asian, Bdsm, Punishment
Busty girl Madoka in lingerie and boots, tied up and vibed orgasms.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:41
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1854kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 430.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madoka scene 1

Revenge Humiliation For Beauty Teen Renata North Hoosick

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
We know that Renata is a sweet brat, loves to play games, but she is also a true professional. After the last punishments, she would be expected to quit and last the scene. But no, she is a brave girl, she told that she is ready for everything Dr. Lomp prepared for her. She is to receive bitter whip hits on her front side, she will hell suffer, she will cry out a lot, but she never will lose her submission. Let's enjoys tears drop down from Renata's baby face.
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Revenge Humiliation For Beauty Teen Renata
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05996 секунды с 9 запросами