View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 02:19 PM   #708
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Devilish Mistress Sofi In Leather Boots and Latex Tetouan

Cast: Mistress Sofi
Genres: Foot and Shoe Worship Rough Femdom Leather Latex Boot
Video language: English
Rough and brutal red-haired Mistress Sofi in a fetish outfit (latex pants and leather boots) humiliates a slave by ordering him to lick her shoes and bare feet. Evil Goddess Sofi stands in dominant clothes and smokes while a slave adjoining her licks her leather shoes. As a sign of her superiority, the Mistress puts one of her boot on the slave while he licks her second shoe, thus using it as a footrest. After the tattooed Goddess finished smoking, she sat down in a chair and began to chew gum as a sign of disdain for her slave, who at this time is kneeling in front of her and cleans her shoes with his tongue. When Mistress Sofi's shoes were clean enough she ordered the slave to take them off so that he could start servicing her bare feet and toes with a pedicure. The slave licks the sweaty feet of the devilish Princess who are sweating in leather boots, and the imperturbable Sofi also spits in his face showing how pathetic he is in comparison with her greatness. This video is about the worship of the Goddess Sofi and foot serve of her divine feet and shoes
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10115kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 882.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devilish Mistress Sofi In Leather Boots and Latex

Latex Love Clarks

Release Year: 2023
Kinky friends Jewell Marceau and Francesca Le explore their erotic sides in this tasty fetish video. When one of the lovely ladies purchases some sexy latex clothes and toys, the fun begins! Both women are overjoyed to find out that they share a love of spanking and tight bondage. In glistening latex, these women are stunning as they play in ropes, gags and leather restraints. This is on bondage video you must have!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Love

The Ivy Manor Slaves - The Bodyguards Johor Baharu

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Isabella Sinclaire, Ariel X, Madison Young, Wenona
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Femdom, Small Tits, Tit Punishment, Rubber/Latex, All Girl
After intensifying security at The Ivy Manor, Mistress Isabella welcoms her new prized pupil, Madison, for some one-on-one training. Little does Isabella know, her guest has other plans. After letting her guard down, Isabella's bodyguards step in to save the day when Madison makes her attempt to bring the iconic Mistress down. Once naked, shackled and suspended, Madison is put through intense torments to remain in Isabella's domain forever.
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 971.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Ivy Manor Slaves - The Bodyguards

Pissgold Taylors Island

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Pissing
In this exquisite film golden shower is presented by attractive women and men in shining latex. A pretty girl in clear elastic diapers cannot hold her juice, while she does herself shamelessly with the fingers up to the climax. The latex man awards her with pleasure, after he has made happy her with his golden ray. Weird figures join to general urge to pass water flows in piss and fist orgy.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:43
Video: 544x432, DivX 5, 989kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 695.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pissgold

Anal Squirting Machine Holcombe

Cast: Angelina
Genres: Anal Dildo, Fetish, Latex, Squirt,
Sometimes, specifically when my asshole receives a hard treatment i just cant stop the fluids running out of my sloppy cunt and i have to squirt out every singe drop.
Duration: 18:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 853.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Squirting Machine

Face Sitting With My Slave South Carver

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Sexy Lady Perse in latex amazing Face Sitting With New Slave action.
Duration: 4:07
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 240.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Sitting With My Slave

Pretty hot scene from Miranda and Choice her slave Bolinas

Release Year: 2023
Genres: femdom , Dominate
After cleaning Miranda’s spiked heel boots with his tongue, Miranda’s rubber gimp is zipped into a latex sleepsack, gas-mask hood, and then strapped down to a table. Once he is completely secured, his electrified butt plug is connected to an Erostek e-stim box, along with wires from the bands around his cock. Miranda adjusts the knobs of the e-stim box to peak his stimulation every few seconds which makes the rubber gimp rise and moan at regular intervals. This scene is pretty hot! In addition, the layers of rubber and the gas-mask hood with black-out eye ports are pretty hot too! It’s a great combination of gear. I wish I could be in his helpless position for a few hours myself. This gimp is in rubber heaven while under the control of Mistress Miranda.
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 454.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty hot scene from Miranda and Choice her slave
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16086 секунды с 9 запросами