View Single Post
Old 01-14-2023, 11:02 AM   #16712
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Trade Maple Ridge

Video language: English
Victoria Lawson was stopping by to sell some dresses when she discovered Asa Akira getting ready to work. Asa was low on cash so she decided to trade her services for the dresses. She took Victoria by surprise as she undressed herself, then the brunette, and led her to the bathtub where she massaged her neck and shoulders. Victoria spread her legs open and Asa went tongue first into her pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:13
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1766kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 209.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Trade

Aphrodite Love Potion Orderville

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Lesbian, Kissing, Licking
Super cute e-girls, amazing pussy licking, lesbian sex action. Enjoy!
Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 897.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aphrodite Love Potion

Slim beauty gets her first lesbian experience Rouen

Cast: Tracy, Vanessa
Genres: Lesbian, Casting, Amateur
This casting was almost a case of the one that got away. This gorgeous young woman walked into my office seeking work as a model. She was slim, beautiful and she had a pleasant demeanor. She had no experience and had been working in an office job since she left school. She wanted change and I wanted her pussy on the end of my tongue. After we had almost concluded the interview during which I had hinted that I would have lots of work for her, I then blurted out that I wanted to have sex with her right there and then in the office. She seemed slightly taken aback and she asked me if I was serious. When I told her I really was she got all flustered. Then she politely declined, stood up and walked out of my office. I was disappointed, I had really fancied this sexy woman and I was dying to taste her sweet nectar. Rarely do the women I pursue resist my charms. When it almost seemed like I was going to have to let the cameraman lick my pussy so I could get some sexual satisfaction, there was a knock on the door. She had returned and she had thought about my offer and decided that she could not turn down this opportunity. Also she thought I was beautiful and she hadn't realized how attracted she was to me. She was a little bit nervous as she had never been with another woman before. I told her not to be and I strode over to where she sat and we were soon locked in a passionate embrace. What followed was an amazing, sexually charged casting where I showed her exactly how to pleasure a woman and how to let a woman pleasure her.
Duration: 29:35
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 629.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slim beauty gets her first lesbian experience

Seducing My Straight White Best Friend! - Jessie Saint & Lulu Chu Ekaterinburg

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Jessie Saint, Lulu Chu
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, College, Tattoos, Toys, Asian, Facesitting, Interracial, caucasian, pussy eating
Poor Jessie. She's been fired and might not be able to pay rent. Her roommate and best friend Lulu has been encouraging for months to set up her Pussy Chat online site and make money talking to men masturbating. It's easy, Lulu says, just imagine girls eating your pussy. But how can Jessie do that when she is not a lesbian and has never been with a woman. It's time to change that surmises Lulu. On Jessies' first pussy chat call Lulu takes the opportunity to help her best friend out by showing her just how nice it is to have a girl eat her pussy.
Duration: 37:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13919kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seducing My Straight White Best Friend! - Jessie Saint & Lulu Chu

Finesse - Katy Sky & Tiffany Tatum - FullHD 1080p Mc Kees Rocks

Cast: Katy Sky & Tiffany Tatum
Genres: Lesbian
Gorgeous lovers Katy Sky and Tiffany Tatum are locked in a passionate kiss as Andrej Lupin’s stylish erotic movie “Finesse” begins. As their tongues dance, Tiffany slips a hand between sexy blonde Katy’s legs and rubs her pussy. Appreciative of the attention and craving more, Katy peels off her tight dress and lies back with her long legs spread so Tiffany can flicker her tongue in and out of her juicy slit. Naked and gasping with pleasure, Katy tugs at the erect nipples of her big, beautiful breasts. Tiffany gets naked too, sinking her fingers into Katy’s soaked pussy, thrusting faster and harder as Katy howls with pleasure and arches her back to force them in deeper. She starts to shake uncontrollably, sinking down as a wave of orgasmic delight engulfs her. Tiffany straddles Katy’s pretty face, and Katy laps at her hot pink folds, sliding her tongue around to savor her sweet stickiness, while fondling a breast with one hand as the other diddles her clit. Tiffany holds Katy’s head tighter against her pussy, seeking deeper penetration. The tattooed brunette grinds on Katy’s mouth, yelping with excitement as an intense orgasm sweeps through her. Breathless but eager for more, she lies back between Katy’s open legs, playing with her own clit while Katy finger-bangs her sodden hole until she climaxes again, even more wildly than the first time. There’s no denying that these hot babes show great “Finesse” when it comes to satisfying their sexual cravings.
Duration: 23:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7523kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finesse - Katy Sky & Tiffany Tatum - FullHD 1080p

Kiss Me / Fuck Me - New House Rules Tribes Hill

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kiss Me / Fuck Me
Cast: Bella Rolland, Destiny Cruz
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Petite, Latina, Tribbing, Ass, Original Series, Big ass, Curvy, shaved pussy, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Two girlfriends, Bella Rolland and Destiny Cruz, greet the beautiful morning - and each other. They've just spent their first night together in their own house, and they're thrilled that they don't have to live with three annoying roommates anymore... That means no more dealing with other people's noise or messes, and they can walk around the house naked whenever they want.
They playfully agree that their new living situation requires some new rules, and they say that means they should be naked in the house of the time, plus they can have sex as much as they want. In fact, they can get started on that right now! Bella and Destiny happily celebrate their love and their new home by having sex with lots of kissing, enjoying the taste of each other's lips and pussies. So far, these new house rules are off to a start.
Duration: 33:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiss Me / Fuck Me - New House Rules

XConfessions - Meow Kittens Orgy Talbott

Release Year: 2021
Studio: XConfessions
Cast: Julia Roca, Amber Nevada, Eris, Anneke
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Tattoos, Toys, Hairy, Lesbian, Group Sex, pussy eating
In Amber Nevada's fantasy, she is playing a role play with girl-cats. She wants to wear little ears and tails and the foreplay would be to scratch sofas, to play with fluffy things, to watch birds, and to lick milk. From other girl-catsA? bodies.
Duration: 14:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2374kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 256.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: XConfessions - Meow Kittens Orgy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04603 секунды с 9 запросами