View Single Post
Old 01-14-2023, 03:37 PM   #5829
Gainshade

Поблагодарили 142 раз(а) в 142 сообщениях

All my threads

Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.
Default Roccos Fitness Sluts DP Edition

Roccos Fitness Sluts DP Edition

Year: 2020
Director: Rocco Siffredi
Cast: Anna De Ville, Veronica Leal, Martina Smeraldi, Kristof Cale, Kiki Minaj, Lutro, Charlie Dean, Verona Sky, Vince Carter, Luca Ferrero
Tags: gang, penetration, athletes, gangbang, anal, gaping, gonzo, double penetration, facial, interracial
Description: "This 'Fitness Sluts' line has been a real challenge for me. I decided to build a full gym, since fitness is the new era of people - almost everybody goes to the gym, and many-many people have fantasies about girls doing fitness. I'm also a fitness addict, and for sure I do have the same fantasy, and that's the reason why I decided to do a movie, actually a line around this. I always think that people who love sports have a great connection with sex. Both really go together, and through this line I decided to pull out some of the current fantasies men have. I'm sure a lot of girls agree with this; probrably fitness girls will also love this line. All the the scenes are fantastic, but my preferred one is of course with Veronica Leal. She was unbelievable."-Rocco Siffredi
Duration: 02:39:07
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 720x406 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 235 Kbps avg, 0.141 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~161 Kbps
Filesize: 1.56 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/SZMS556O8M6H/Rocc...P_Edition.html
Gainshade is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07118 секунды с 9 запросами