All my threads

Analore69 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Worshipjasmine Binge It Big

Worshipjasmine - Binge It Big

Duration: 00:08:07
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,24 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Genre: Worshipjasmine, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Femdom, Fuck, Goddess, Horny, Jerk Off, Juicy, Love, Masturbation, Pov, Pussy, Wet, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Worshipjasmine, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Description: You know what I love, its when you spend big. When you blow your whole bank account on me in one hit, that makes me hot, its makes me horny and it makes my pussy wet. Feeding your addiction on a large scale grabs my attention, gets you noticed from the rest of the herd and shows me your true devotion to your superior.Big, juicy clip orders over and over again make me smile. It demonstrates that you are an obedient sub and the possibility that you could deserve an inch of my attention. I want you to have the biggest shrine to me, have every single clip Ive ever produced and have followed my every demand. To be noticed from the rest you have to show just how seriously truly loyal you are. How many clips do you have? Have you done all that I have ordered? Have you a shrine? Do you want to be my favourite little piglet? Get to work....

DOWNLOAD:
Link: Worshipjasmine - Binge It Big
Analore69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04378 секунды с 9 запросами