Old 01-20-2023, 06:30 AM   #2448
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default La Reine des Culottes

La Reine des Culottes

Clip name: La Reine des Culottes
Description: A woman's lingerie says a lot about her. I had a neighbor who dried hers in the open air, for the pleasure of the whole court, her bras, her lace panties and stockings. No sporty pants, or cotton bras: everything was delicate and elegant.Every time we took the elevator together, I used imaginary X-Ray vision and visualized all of her lingerie, touching her warm skin and absorbing the soft moisture between her legs. I must have seemed like a creepy guy, but it was just pure fascination. Then, one day, pink satin panties appeared hanging from our palm tree, like a message, or a provocation. I removed them carefully because I didn't want the branches to damage the soft fabric or for my girlfriend to find them before I did.I went up to her apartment with the pink panties. My hands were sweaty, they always get cold and sweaty when I'm nervous. I knocked on the door and it opened. She looked at her underwear and laughed. As she showed off her cleavage in a luminous flower dress, I spotted her trembling white breasts. I slowly leaned forward to bury my nose between her panna cotta breasts. She smelled like butter and lavender. 'But what am I doing? I thought, blinded by her breasts.
Genre: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Hairy, Interracial, Blowjob, Cumshot, Big Dick, Lingerie, pussy eating, Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Hairy, Interracial, Blowjob, Cumshot, Big Dick, Lingerie, pussy eating, Mickey Mod, Julia Roca

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 13 min 59 s
Size: 115 MiB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17463 секунды с 9 запросами