View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 03:06 PM   #376
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Attractive Girl Achieves A New Expensive Dress Pearsall

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Alexis Texas & Rocco Reed
Genres: Cuckold, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Bubble Butt, Blonde, Couples Fantasies, Wife
Video language: English
Times are hard, what's the world come to when a girl can't buy herself a 1000$ dress? Alexis loves material things, and she'll be damned if her newly broke husband tries to stop her spending.
She'll do whatever it takes to keep the life she's grown accustomed to. If that means fucking her husbands rich friend, than she'll suck him dry in more ways than one.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:07
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attractive Girl Achieves A New Expensive Dress

My Naughty And Horny Friends Scene 4 Kuji

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Thagson
Cast: Stefan Steel, Etty Luxxx
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Ass, shaved pussy, straight, ball play, doggy style, Spanish
Stefan is sulking in her room, her emotions raw after the fight she just had with Eliza. After a few moments, Spencer arrives and the two women are surprised to find out that they had fights with their girlfriends at the exact same time. This wasn't how this couples vacation was supposed to go! Spencer and Kenna each thought that getting away like this would their relationship, not complicate them even further.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5015kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Naughty And Horny Friends Scene 4

The Lovely Girl Next Door Wilmette

Cast: Lexa
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore ,Couples, All Sex, Ana
22 year old Lexa is a lovely girl next door. Lexa really checks all the boxes for us. Young, pretty, willing, and behind closed doors a dirty dirty slut. Right away she’s ready to give it her best shot to get this job. She comes in and answers all our questions. She’s bubbly she’s fun. I really like that shorter hair cut she’s got, and her personality in general. She’s not afraid of her sexuality, she knows she likes to fuck and she’s not afraid to own it. Those girls are ALWAYS the best in the sack. Lexa, once we get her out of that outfit, is no different. Her throat is a portal to another dimension. Not only does she like to deepthroat… watch how she puts my hands on her head wanting me to push it down!! So I fuck her throat for a bit, then we starta’ fuckin’. She’s defiantly got everything it takes. She doesn’t even flinch at the anal, she like actually enjoys it, and gets off to it. So what else could I do? I had to fuck her ass, and fuck it deep, then I fucked her throat again, and then her pussy. It was just a carousal of using those holes. I unload in her pussy, and Rick has her eat it up. We get her dressed and off she goes. Another great white buffalo heading out to the wilderness. Keep an eye out and you too, just might get lucky with this lovely lady. Happy Halloween everyone.
Duration: 1:00:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9682kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Lovely Girl Next Door

Bridesmaids At The Wedding Quilicura

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Jenni Lee, Scarlet Red & Danny D
Genres: Natural Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Couples Fantasies, Threesome, Blowjob (Pov), Facial (Pov)
All his life, Danny D's monster cock has been making life complicated for him. Even now on his wedding day, two of his wife's bridesmaids, Jenni Lee and Scarlet Red, have been trying to get in one last fling before he's off the market for good.
First up is Scarlet, who sucks his dick right there in the kitchen. When they get interrupted, Jenni takes the opportunity to get a little of that good dick too, taking that huge cock balls deep in her wet pussy.
Eventually, the balancing act becomes too annoying to maintain, and Danny decides to fuck both of those sluts at once. He fucks Jenni while she eats out Scarlet's pussy, and then they switch, so both bridesmaids can get a chance to cum. Finally, he blows a huge load all over both of their pretty faces just in time for his beautiful wife to walk down the aisle!
Duration: 39:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11753kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bridesmaids At The Wedding

Club Sweethearts - Real Teen Couples 02 - Scene 1 Bluff City

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Club Sweethearts
Cast: Vika Lita, Aleks
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Teen, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Face Fucking, Cum on Ass, pussy eating
Eventually, the students catch onto what's going on... but instead of leaving, they stay and gawk, deciding need a little break, too.
Duration: 23:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5538kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 988.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Club Sweethearts - Real Teen Couples 02 - Scene 1

Simones Hausbesuche 69 Sundance

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BB Video
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Video language: German
Its time again for Simone and her visits at home.
See our shy couples when they do their private sex the fist time in front of the camera.
Duration: 1:24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Simones Hausbesuche 69

Strip O'Connell with Whitney, AJ, Alexis, and Tony New Durham

Here at LostBets, we pride ourselves on listening to our fans and trying to accommodate their requests. Well, we've gotten a lot of requests for games involving couples, and we're proud to say that we're doing our best. Please welcome new girl Whitney with her dude (I don't remember if they're married or just together) AJ. We haven't seen Tony since episode 186, when he got to plow Alexis, who's now his partner. We'll see these four in two-on-two couple vs. couple challenges later, but for now, it's a free-for-all. Four players, two losers, not necessarily from the same couple or the same gender. The two losers have to masturbate for the enjoyment of the winners, and us, of course.
This turned out to be a pretty long video. The tension mounts and the clothes come off, until the losers have to put on a show.
Duration: 40:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strip O'Connell with Whitney, AJ, Alexis, and Tony
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21853 секунды с 9 запросами