Old 01-21-2023, 10:23 AM   #93
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BadPuppy - Andy Stivens & Steven Angel Stehekin

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BoyFun
Steven Angel needs a massage and Andy Stivens is more than willing to assist. Steven turns his back to Andy and Andy begins rubbing Steven's shoulders. Andy reaches down and pulls Steven's shirt off revealing his chiseled chest and abs. Andy strips off his own shirt and continues massaging Steven's pecs. They both strip down to their underwear, Steven lays face down on the sofa and Andy reaches for the massage oil. Andy pours the oil in his hands, warming it before applying it to Steven's back. He works his way down to Steven's underwear and gently slips them off. Andy returns to the massage but when his fingers find Steven's hole, he can't resist. He plunges his face and tongue deep into Steven's ass. Andy's getting quite turned on as he works on Steven as evidenced by the bulge in his underwear. Steven rolls over and Andy continues the rub-down. Working his way down Steven's chest and abs, Andy stops for a taste of Steven's thick, uncut cock which is plumping from all the attention. As Andy continues the massage Steven begins using his feet to play with Andy's dick which is still confined by his underwear. Andy attempts to focus on Steven's cock, going between jerking it slowly and using his tongue to draw moans of satisfaction out of Steven's mouth. Steven pulls his legs back allowing plenty of room for Andy to tongue his hole while Andy continues jacking his cock. Steven moans and wiggles around as Andy jerks faster. Andy pulls at Steven's nuts and this sends Steven over the edge. His entire body tightens as he blows a thick load of creamy jizz, coating Andy's hand and his own crotch. Completely relieved, Steven relaxes back into the sofa as Andy slowly rubs Steven's cum up and down his shaft.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11492kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BadPuppy - Andy Stivens & Steven Angel

Addison & Romeo Zunyi

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Duet, Massage, Kissing, Oral Sex, Rimming, Condom, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots, Muscles
It has been a few months since Romeo did a scene with us. And he came back huge. His muscles were bulging and heaving like I have never seen them before. I knew they needed to get rubbed down. So I set up the massage table. Addi came in and was excited to get a massage. I informed him that Romeo was the one getting a massage. Addi was disappointed for like three seconds until Romeo took his shirt off. Addi gravitated right to his massive chest and touched it. I think I am fine with being the masseur today, he said. Romeo got on the table and laid down on his stomach. Addi took some oil and began touching all over his body. From head to toe, Addi worked Romeo over. He had him flip over and then slowly kissed his stomach and then his chest and then his hot Cuban lips. They made out until they both got hard and then Addi sucked him off. Romeo returned the favor and let Addi shove his dick down his throat. The back and forth continued as they each rimmed each other. But after Addi had his hole nice and wet, Romeo grabbed a rubber and shoved his shaft right in. They fucked doggie, and cowboy and then missionary. Finally Addi busted all over himself while Romeo plunged in and out of him. Romeo pulled out and came all over Addi. Romeo then collapsed on top of Addi and made out. This video is like a fairy tale, Because there sure was a happy ending.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3385kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 637.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addison & Romeo

Время генерации страницы 0.16922 секунды с 9 запросами