View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 03:18 PM   #354
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Vip Cool Perfect Unreal Wonderfull Collection Of Dungeon Corp. Part 7. Briggsdale

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Such a beautiful smile and so much sexual appeal...and a hint of shyness...she looks down when she laughs, and it's easy to make her laugh by saying nasty things...and then you find her giggling as you discuss her next treatment, and you know, there is more than shyness under that surface...there's a raging submissive monster who is dying to be controlled and used...but before long, the monster is quite helpless and begging for mercy upon command...Feenix keeps her in that state as he tames this beautiful beast...

Total size: 9.2 GB in 31 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Cool Perfect Unreal Wonderfull Collection Of Dungeon Corp. Part 7.

IR Beaming - Miranda Miller Markleton

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Submission, Domination, Torture
Miranda Miller is trapped in a dungeon. She knows not where she is. Her captor has dressed her and applied her makeup, but he hasn't been seen for many hours. Her legs are tired and the drool just keeps pouring from her gagged mouth.
When he returns Miranda finds out just how cruel he is. Each new position holds a new torment. All her weight is put on her labia. She has to endure genital torture in many forms. He hits her and her sexually. It's her worst nightmare.
She wears the marks of her torment. Bright red lines criss-cross her ass and legs. Sometimes she gagged, but other times he likes to hear her scream and beg. He knows no mercy and Miranda knows only suffering.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Beaming - Miranda Miller

Maxine X in Dungeon trap Attock

Switch 7 finds out that Maxine X was fucking Zen without his permission and brings her to Madame Noir for her misbehavior. Madame Noir s and penetrates her helpless sex victim to hot, gushing bondage orgasms! Later, Maxine X is strapped to a bench in a reverse hogtie as her pussy is shaved and pierced with needles by the sadistic Mistress. Maxine X won't be using the fuck stick on any girls without permission again!
Duration: 33:00
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1364kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 361.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maxine X in Dungeon trap

Crucified Manheim

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Cyd Black is going to take Dixon Mason to places she has never been before, without ever leaving the privacy of his specially prepared dungeon.
First she is going to experience a painful crucifixion. She may not be nailed to the cross, but that does not mean she won't be suffering for her sins. Nipple and labia clamps keep her transfixed just as much as the chains around her limbs.
Securely fastening Dixon is important, though. Even when she is on her back or on all fours the cross is what keeps her in place for Cyd's depraved debasements. It holds her down while he uses vacuum cups to increase the sensitivity of her clit and nipples. It keeps her firmly in place when the vibrators would otherwise have her thrashing uncontrollably.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crucified

Gaslit - Sasha Heart Au Gres

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Submission
These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and violates me.
Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says.
I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaslit - Sasha Heart

Her Master's Joy Yonkers

This blindfolded ebony slave cowers before her master, accepting his lash over the sensitive skin of her upturned palms as he disciplines her harshly for his pleasure. He clamps her nipples cruelly before guiding her further into his dungeon and requiring her to perform for him. She contorts her sensuous body, inciting his lust and perversions, and he demands ever more degrading displays. He torments her with a lit candle, teasing its open flame across her savaged clit before plunging the unlit wax into her moist pussy. When he releases her only to play the fire across her raw, tender nipples, she knows her ordeal has only just begun.
Duration: 1:14:41
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1427kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Master's Joy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06102 секунды с 9 запросами