View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 02:04 PM   #1363
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

In Heat - Casey Calvert McFaddin

Genres: BDSM, Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Breast Caning, Breast Flogging, Breast Whipping, Butt Plug, Caning, Chain leash, Chains, Drool, Flogging, Foot Torture
Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail. The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass.
If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.
A good kitty gets a prize. It's time with every pussy's favorite toy, the Hitachi. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll ever see and it does a number on Casey's dripping wet pussy.
We're about more than just fun and games, though. There is an element of discipline that comes with having pets, even cats. Some tough corporal punishment will remind Casey that I'm in charge here, that I'm her master and owner, and she is my property. Floggers and canes are an ideal way of reasserting the power structure and keeping my pets obedient.
That thing she thought was just her scratching post has another purpose. Turned sideways it makes for a brutal for her to ride. Unlike most, which come to a point, this one is flat on the side, but the ropes wound around it dig into her crotch as her weight presses down. When she rocks her hips backward to allow my vibrator access to her clit you can clearly see the marks that the rope has left.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Heat - Casey Calvert

Cute sub Stella Punished & Assfucked By Master White Drew

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Stella Cox
Genres: All Sex, Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English
Master White takes on sub Stella in this erotic BDSM play session. After explaining the concept of the safe word, Master White blindfolds the pretty brunette and tweaks her nipples, followed by her taking off her panties and getting her ass and pussy fingered by her master. White's fingers are soon replaced with anal beads as he loosens up her ass. Next up is a butt plug, followed by Master White's huge hard cock, slamming in an out between her spank-reddened cheeks, followed by some throat fucking, and fucking before he returns to her face to give her a gagging throat fucking.
Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cute sub Stella Punished & Assfucked By Master White

Briella Jaden Home made bondage Paskenta

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Slut girl Briella, Home made hard bondage punishment action.
Duration: 8:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 232.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Briella Jaden Home made bondage

Bound To Be Used scene 1 Ludwigsburg

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bondage, Punishment, Torture
Brunette sexy girl, hands bondage and extreme face and pussy fucking.
Duration: 22:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2551kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 438.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound To Be Used scene 1

Joslyn James West Glacier

Cast: Joslyn James
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Big Tits, Double Penetration (DP), Gonzo, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Interracial (IR), MILF, Mature
Joslyn has a bad step son who is constantly getting in trouble and recently she caught him fucking his girlfriend in his bedroom after he snuck her in so he has been grounded. On top of that she surprises him by telling him that the girl was terrible in bed so she has no idea why he isn't banging hotter chicks. She sends him to his room while she figures out an appropriate punishment. She decides to teach him a lesson by calling her two friends over and showing him how exactly the girls he bangs should fuck. Her two handsome friends come in and Joslyn calls her step son into the room. He's surprised that there are two strange gentlemen in the house that are not his Dad and that his Step Mom seems to know them quite well. She tells him to teach him a lesson she's just going to SHOW him what he should be looking for when he's looking for a girlfriend. Super Crazy DP and anal sex follows, while Joslyn and the boys belittle her step son for choosing such a lame GF in the bedroom. After the Pops which are BOTH Anal and Vag Creampies, Joslyn says "I hope you learned your lesson about picking a better girlfriend and hopefully you learned a few tricks as well from my two handsome friends so you will be better in bed in the future yourself!"
Duration: 47:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joslyn James

Return Tortures For Beauty Teen Slave Mooers

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Nike
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Hardcore, Electrocution
Many of you asked if Fatima or Nike would ever appear in our films again. Well, I have been able to talk Nike into forgetting the torments of the shooting sessions and challenging her luck: let's go for the Wheel of Pain. Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure.
Duration: 24:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Return Tortures For Beauty Teen Slave

Breast Punishment Lesson Jamul

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Breast Punishment, hard tied Lesson for two slave girl Yvette and Dominika.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 439.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breast Punishment Lesson
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13919 секунды с 9 запросами