View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 02:22 PM   #627
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lomp's Tortures With Humiliation & Spanking (Mishelle Real) Elsmere

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mishelle Real
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
As a guess, you can think that Mishelle, this young and beautiful girl, was grown up in her family like a little princess. She probably never thought that one day she would be enslaved, get naked, humiliated and punished for some men's joy. But this is life, things sometimes don't go as you dream. In Graias Studios, Mishelle's nightmare continues on. Dr Lomp is taking his rattan cane in his hand, and gives command to Mishelle to take her arms back to expose her smooth boobs. Poor young girl's eyes are following the merciless cane with concerning eyes. She also knows that she will struggle to bear the pain on her boobs, but there is no escape for her. There, sexy girl Mishelle is ready to be tormented for Graias fans pleasure!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:08
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19830kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lomp's Tortures With Humiliation & Spanking (Mishelle Real)

A Lesson - Sasha Snydertown

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Sasha wants to be submissive, but she's just too damn bratty for her own good. OT just wants to have a little fun and have her put herself into some bondage, but Sasha refuses. Too bad for her he's not easily dissuaded. He roughly puts her in the hood and cuffs himself.
Sasha either can't figure out the cage or she's being willfully disobedient again. So again OT has to make her comply. He wants her to remove her skirt, but again she acts dumb. When the cattle prod comes out it becomes way easier though.
OT wants to give Sasha an orgasm. She's happy to lay there and receive one, but her impish behavior has earned her a brutal clit torment session. OT presses the tiny vibe directly on her clit causing her a very intense orgasm that isn't all she'd hoped for.
Duration: 43:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Lesson - Sasha

Hot Wax and Cold Blade Maplecrest

Release Year: 2023
Are you ready to submit to Me? I would tie you down, taking away your freedom bit by bit, claiming each piece of you as Mine until your mind is reeling with the possibilities of what may happen next. My Body is so close you can feel the Heat from My skin and My Breath in your ear…taking you … body and mind. My hands and My nails caress you, I blindfold you, heightening your remaining senses. Hot wax drips slowly down …down to the most sensitive areas, bringing a desire to the surface. The submissive mind is taking hold and you are flying into subspace under My control. I mix the sensations from hot to cold as I tease and torment you. you feel a hard edge ..a scratching down the length of your body. your breath catches in your throat as I remove the blind fold and you see that you are in clear and present danger as the edge of My carefully removes the wax in a dramatic display. you are at My mercy, helpless to My whims…and I am not done yet. I produce a flesh light that is connected to a power tool, I pump your cock and laugh with joy as you have no choice in the matter but to succumb! Indeed! The format of this clip is to put the viewer in the slaves place, a vicarious experience!
Duration: 29:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4044kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 910.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Wax and Cold Blade

GirlFriends Part 4 Rancho Palos Verdes

Release Year: 2023
Jewell Marceau has cooked up a clever scheme for her "susy-homemaker" girlfriend Christina Carter. Suddenly dizzy and then knocked out Christina awakes to find herself cleave gagged and in a strict hogtie in her own kitchen! Jewell amuses herself by teasing and tormenting poor Christina with seductive gropes up her skirt while fondling herself as well. Christina can't seem to control herself and begins to go along with Jewell's kinky bondage desires.
Format: real
Duration: 57:37
Video: 480x360, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 187.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GirlFriends Part 4

Paintoy Emma - Pain Puppet West Concord

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Paintoy Emma
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
In the beginning of our live session with Paintoy Emma she made it clear that she thought it was going to take a lot to break her, so to start this installment we are going to put her in her place. We hobble her hands with tape and belt her arms and legs so that she is to crawl around on her knees and elbows. Then we put an electric collar on her so that any time she isn't the perfect puppy we want her to be we can punish her with powerful shocks.
Now that she understands who is in control, it is time to find out just how tough our model is. Our crew had a bunch of ideas for different ways to test Emma's endurance, but we couldn't decide which would be the best. In the end, we decided to leave Emma's torment up to the luck of the draw.
Today we are going to play a card game with Emma. Each round one of the handlers will pick two cards from a deck. The first card will decide what kind of punishment she gets: caning, flogging, , or worst of all the cattle prod. The second card decides what part of her tender body will receive the punishment and how many times. If she is very very lucky she will pull the one card in the deck that will allow her to come. There is nothing like random stimulation to drive a person to complete sensory overload.
Duration: 1:18:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paintoy Emma - Pain Puppet

Chair Bound - Red August Guam

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Red August has found herself in the clutches of a madman. She's bound to a chair and she cannot escape. The ring gag in her mouth makes her drool as she waits for her captor. When he arrives he begins his cruel ministrations; exposing her tits, shoving a dick in her mouth, and putting a bag on her head.
The torment begins, but Red has a surprise of her own. When the whip falls she reacts with not screams of pain, but laughter. To her captor's delight she enjoys her torment and inspires him to be even crueler.
The longer he keeps her the more punishment he inflicts. Each time he switches her position on his evil chair Red finds herself even more precarious. With a binder clip zipper on her ass he decides to try for an orgasm. How will that zipper feel coming off? Will she scream? Will she cry?
Duration: 39:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair Bound - Red August
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06930 секунды с 9 запросами