JuniorGoss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Confrontation Jerk Off Instruction

Confrontation Jerk Off Instruction

File Name: Confrontation Jerk Off Instruction
Runtime: 00:12:13
File Size: 0,31 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Tags: Challenges, Imposed Ejaculations, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Orgasm Control, ManyVids, BuddahsPlayground
Description: Wake up sleepy headu2026. Yes honey, you are tied to the bedu2026 You are a little confused. Why is your wife kinky like this all of a sudden? Why did you awake to find yourself tied to your own bed and your wife in sexy lingerie, a mask and looking at you the way she is? This isnu2019t like her at allu2026 You look confused, well, ( trying not to burst into tears here ) I found this pair of panties under our bed and I KNOW that they are not mine! I am a very experienced woman and I know exactly what is going on here. You have been having an affair and you have even gone as far as to have sex with her right here in OUR bed! Years ago when we first got together I remember fucking 2 and 3 times a day. Then I got bored with you. You can only last seconds at a time and a woman of my caliber needs and deserves more than that. It is time for you to prove your manhood to me all over again. You are going to take my jerk off challenge to get yourself back into shape. You are going to have to jerk so much that your dick is going to feel raw so youu2019d better have a lot of lube ready for the next month. Thatu2019s right! MONTH. You will have to stroke that cock and cum for me every single day for a month. If I ask for it more than onceu2026 I will get i more than once. I am filming this and you have to use it for jerk off material. At worku2026at a restaurantu2026. anywhere you are at. You stroke when I say so. You arenu2019t getting any of this prime pussy. You donu2019t deserve it. Instead- you are going to stroke and cum on an endless cycle until I feel you are worthy again. ,

DOWNLOAD FILE
Confrontation Jerk Off Instruction
JuniorGoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09242 секунды с 9 запросами