View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 08:53 AM   #624
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Submission Prison, Scene #03 (Drew Sebastian, Devin Franco) Zion Grove

Video language: English
Prisoner Devin Franco is cleaning up a supply closet when he is caught outside of his cell at inspection time by another malevolent guard, the mean and malicious muscle daddy Drew Sebastian. Dragged back to his bunk, Devin knows he is seriously screwed, or about to be, when Officer Drew discovers the contraband Devin has hidden. With a pillowcase full of clothespins and his own leather strap that he's been missing, Myles realizes that Devin is a kinky little fucker and Officer Drew puts him through his paces. Devin is chained to the bars of the cell and restrained by his wrists, ankles and balls, with clothespins pinching painful pressure points and getting a preliminary flogging from Drew, who is just warming up. The flogging intensifies till Devin finally breaks down in submission and Drew softens slightly, 'You're my prison bitch, you listen to me and I'll protect you. Now it's time for you to suck my cock!' Drew sheds his uniform and feeds his humongous piledriver to Devin, who gobbles it down greedily as he gets his face and throat fucked and is rewarded with a delicious mouthful of Drew's succulent and salty seed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submission Prison, Scene #03 (Drew Sebastian, Devin Franco)

Police Abuse - Darren Percival

Studio: Cmnm
Just because hes wearing a suit Darren is not granted any special favours with the assertive officers at CMNM. Hes stripped totally naked and his foreskin is rigorously sniffed and examined by the uniformed policemen. The most tender parts of his body which only his girlfriend has had access to are now exposed out into the open for all to see. To keep from being locked away Darren has to humiliate himself baring his asshole for the policemen to inspect.
Detained man Darren is full of suspicious stories leading the CMNM officers to more invasive investigative procedures. Bent over with his ass up in the air all the uniformed officers have a gander at his exposed hole. As they shove their fingers up his asshole they try to ascertain if hes really guilty of misconduct or just a pervert looking to get his jollies. If he enjoys the sensation of being on display then being naked on the police station floor with legs akimbo is as exposed as he can get.
At CMNM the police have sussed out what pervy man Darrens game is. Hes subjected to ruthless cross-questioning while his penis is vigorously stroked till its stiff and throbbing. His erection is proof positive what this man is about. The officers make him submissively beg to help unload his heavy balls for their sperm sample.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:24
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2338kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Police Abuse - Darren

Devin Trez , Dylan Hayes - A Man in Uniform 2, Sc. 2 Morris Plains

Most of the time, I find myself wondering what my , Scoutmaster Legrand, would do.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 769.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devin Trez , Dylan Hayes - A Man in Uniform 2, Sc. 2

Interracial Uniform Orgies With DP & Deethroat Wheat Ridge

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Shane Rollins, Tony Mecelli, Robert Van Damme, Nick Piston, Brad Star, Jordan Vaughn, Ty Hudson, Kent North, Carlos Morales, Nick Horn, Trevor Knight, Mike Roberts, Marc Williams, Duke Michaels, Parker Williams, Marco Paris, Steven Scarborough
Genres: Oral, Anal, Safe Sex, Group, Rimming, Uniforms, , Toys, Interracial
Video language: English
Hot House Entertainment has put forth a huge effort in presenting a top-notch movie featuring a coherent script, imaginative set decoration, expert cinematography and a cast of spectacular hunks, who handle the acting chores admirably. It stars Shane Rollins as “Toby Conners,” in what is being hailed “the best performance of his career.” Polish up the awards!
Shane plays a young man who is sent to jail for a drug crime he didn’t commit. His cries of innocence fall on deaf ears in court and after he is incarcerated. He is subjected to more interrogation and a body cavity search by guards, Robert Van Damme and Tony Mecelli. Toby’s cock swells big ‘n hard as his tits are roughly pulled and fingers probe his anus, leading to cocksucking and Toby getting his manpussy eaten out and roughly fucked by both bulls.
Locked up in a unit with rough thugs (Jordan Vaughn, Nick Piston and Brad Star), fresh-meat-Toby is attacked and -fed big cock. Nick, the leader, makes Vaughn orally service Toby and then Piston fucks Conners’ already loose manhole, followed by the other cons.
Conners begs his lawyer to get him secluded from the sex-hungry inmates. Attorney Ty Hudson misleadingly promises to pull some strings, if Toby puts out for him. Conners delivers some expert head and then gets his upturned anus hungrily rimmed, emptying his own huge load down his throat.
Dr. Kent North and assistant, Carlos Morales help out an inmate (Nick Horn) with a perpetual hardon. They orally service him from dick to butt hole until Carlos fucks North, who returns the favor and then with Kent inside Morales and Horn buried deep in North, this morphs into a (shot from beneath) daisy chain fuck.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:27
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2099kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interracial Uniform Orgies With DP & Deethroat

Время генерации страницы 0.92260 секунды с 9 запросами