View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 04:43 PM   #739
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pony Girl punish Zhanyi

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Rubber, Latex, Fetish, Bdsm
Video language: English
Latex slave Pony Girl humiliation and punishment from two mistress.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:59
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2245kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 178.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pony Girl punish

Sexy slave torture Maglie

Release Year: 2010
Sexy slave girl, gagged, tits and pussy torture from purple latex mistress.
Duration: 9:04
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1850kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 144.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy slave torture

Allie & Sage – Latex Lovers Kirkville

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Lubey, latexy, lusty. Allie rigs Sage up after a slumber party dare and isn’t shy at all about getting a little more intimate than usual. Shared vibrator could mean whatever Allie is feeling for the night. Denial? Overstim? It’s a sur.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5662kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 441.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allie & Sage – Latex Lovers

Alora Lux - Red shoe shenanigans (2023) Ardenvoir

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Alora Lux
Genres: Gonzo, POV
After passing her Jimbo casting with flying colours, Alora prepared for the 2nd part of her scene. Off came the red shorts & white plimsoles & on came some skimpy underwear & a pair of bright red high heel shoes. Alora was then quizzed by Lara Latex as to what had just happened with her husband, Jimbo. Alora gleefully described her shameful behaviour with Jim & left nothing to the imagination. Jimbo was sitting off camera listening to her & in the end could take no more & summoned the young strumpet to kneel between his legs to suck his dick.
Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19689kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alora Lux - Red shoe shenanigans (2023)

Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross Grainfield

It's a rainy Friday afternoon, and we could go to the movies...or....we could get into some Fetishy mischief. Obviously we choose the second option because the movie theater is for those without imagination (not really, I love movies). I put on my sleek black catsuit with an under bust corset over top and shiny black high heels. I'm not sure what Johnny is going to do with me, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Before I know it, he has pulled out the St Andrew's cross and set it up in the middle of the loft. Johnny puts my metal collar and cuffs on me. Then he attaches me to the cross, with arms and legs spread wide. We, also, just acquired a brand new black latex ball gag and this seems the perfect opportunity to try it out. Johnny stuffs the gag in my mouth and proceeds to watch me struggle. After a few moments, though, he seems to grow bored and decided to change it up a bit. He unzips the crotch to my catsuit and then applies a hitachi to my pussy. Now all thats left to do is sit back and watch me groan in ecstacy for a while. Rainy afternoon blues averted.
Duration: 9:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2141kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 156.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross

Latex Threesome Parker

Release Year: 2010
Slave in gas mask, extreme hard tied, dominated two sexy mistress.
Duration: 10:29
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 146.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Threesome

Scarlet Chase - Yes Master, I'll Be Your Latex Slave Waddington

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Scarlet Chase
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Blonde, Big Tits, Butt Plug, Creampie, Hardcore, Latex, POV, Spanking
Wearing a buttplug all day at work made me really horny, I come home horny & excited and change out of my secretary uniform and put on my shiny sexy black latex outfit & shiny boots. I know my master likes my rose gold cuffs & collar so I match it with a larger rose gold buttplug! He commands me to play with the plug (Anal Play) and then cuff's & leashes me, fucks my throat, rolls me over and SPANKS my big ass red then continues to push his cock in my ass, when he feels I have been stretched enough he puts the plug back in and fills my pussy with his cum!
Duration: 23:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9400kbps
Audio: 335kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlet Chase - Yes Master, I'll Be Your Latex Slave
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21105 секунды с 9 запросами