View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 05:14 PM   #488
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Satin Secretary Abuja

Sometimes, I pretend to be working on website stuff, just so Johnny will snatch me up and tie me up in knots. Shhhh...don't tell him that I know he can't resist! So, on a boring Saturday afternoon, I'm wearing a gold satin blouse with my black satin skirt, garters, nude stockings and golden high heels. When Johnny returns home from his beach outing, he finds me in the kitchen staring at the laptop and does exactly as predicted. He goes upstairs and grabs what he needs to render me occupied. Once he is back downstairs, I willfully let him tie me up. He secures my arms behind my back, and ties my legs together above the knees, below the knees, and at the ankles with red rope. He gives me a red satin detective style gag to add to the shimmer of me tied up. I am seated comfortably on the couch at first, but as I feign indignation I slide down to the floor and slide around a bit more. It would seem I've become a big easy to capture!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 126.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Satin Secretary

She got a different kind of late night snack Maracay

Studio: pure-bbw
Cast: Shanelle Savage
Shanell savage is foraging in the kitchen for something to eat when her boyfriend christian comes home from gambling. he got his butt kicked and only has 1 dollar left. she is angry at him for losing all of his money, but then realizes that she isn't with him for his money...oh no she just loves his big hard dick. of course the next thing she knows she's on her knees gobbling his cock, and then taking him deep in her fat pussy. she got herself a different kind of late night snack!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She got a different kind of late night snack
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13458 секунды с 9 запросами