Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Misstress Jessica Taylor has a good time making a man cum

Misstress Jessica Taylor has a good time making a man cum

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Jessica Taylor has a nice treat for her slave in a form of an amazing JOI. This blonde likes getting frisky with her dirty words and always has a surprise for her submissive man.nI have something that I want you to do for me today. Since your job is to make your mistress happy I want you to follow my orders to the letter. I have let you out of you chastity so I need you to release your big load of cum which has been accumulating for a week now. Go ahead and grab that cock. Start stroking it nice and slow for me. You can stare at my tits while you do it. You better jerk your cock faster so it gets hard like never before.nI know it has been a while since you have seen a lady so I bet my body will help. Because you are finally out of your cage you have the opportunity to cum so make sure to blow a massive load. Imagine that I am stepping all over you in these boots. That makes you really horny. I want to see you jizz all over your hand. Don't drop anything! Now, your mistress wants you to drink every drop of that semen.n - Jessica Taylor

Download Links:
>>>Misstress Jessica Taylor has a good time making a man cum
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11113 секунды с 9 запросами