View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 03:20 PM   #209
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hidden passion Tracy

Studio: pure-bbw
Cast: Shanelle Savage
Shanelle savage is tired of being ignored and taken for granted by her man. tonight is going to be different! she changes into all black and storms back into the bedroom to confront him...but quickly gets sidetracked by his big dick. she asks, no she demands to get dicked down hard tonight and she isn't going to let him slow down for a second. this super busty bbw babe gets the ride of her life and the smile on her face lets everyone know she enjoyed every second of it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hidden passion

Goodnight Jackie Self Tie Fort Frances

The excitement has just begun for me as I hastily finish my self tie. My legs are now tied together at the knees and ankles with black rope, hands above head to the headboard, and I have a black satin cleave gag in place. I lay back in the bed and close my eyes awaiting Johnny's return to the bedroom. I grow restless as I wait and shiver a little bit as my red satin nightgown and thong are not keeping me warm enough on top of the covers. When Johnny finally comes to the bedroom, he is indeed surprised and impressed with the rope work I have done. Of course, he decides to let me stay tied up a while, as he may have plans for me later. With a smile on his face, he covers me with the blanket and gives me a quick kiss good night. Good night Jackie!
Duration: 10:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 172.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goodnight Jackie Self Tie

Sweater Bound Porters Sideling

Johnny got me a new sweater since it is getting a little colder outside nowadays. Of course, there is just one caveat to me getting new clothing. I must try it on and be tied up and gagged while wearing it. It's like my thank you for my hubby buying me a gift. So, tonight, I put on my new gray puffy sweater with black leggings and white slouchy socks and take as seat in the bedroom. Johnny uses the slick silver rope to give me a snug chair tie. Then, he puts a black leather harness gag over my head. He watches me act the part of damsel in distress for a while before releasing me. I really hope he buys me more clothes soon!
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweater Bound

473Afterwork Thurston

I have a new habit that has come about since the whole pandemic has taken over. When I get done at the office, I change into a dress and throw my work clothes in a plastic bag to bring home and launder. At first, it was tedious changing at the end of the day. I am usually pretty anxious to get home. But, I found that if I put on a dress, it makes changing easier. And, it makes me feel better after working a full shift. I even had Johnny purchase me a bunch of new dresses (oh bother) for this exact purpose. He was more than happy to oblige. Because, you know exactly what a new dress means for us. That's right. Johnny gets to tie and gag me. Just for you, my darling friends. So, today is no different. I come home wearing my olive long sleeve dress, stockings, panties and garter belt. I, also, pair it with my seldom seen patent leather brown high heels. Bet you didn't even know about this pair of shoes, that I have had for years! When I arrive at the house, Johnny leads me to the bedroom (oh geez! He was waiting for me!) and ties me in a strict chair tie with rope. Naturally, he adds a white microfoam tape gag to make the rope and white panties really pop in the video. It doesn't hurt that the tape makes me a little quieter. I am sure you don't mind either!
Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps

File size: 631.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 473Afterwork

Spring Forward Grenloch

Spring has sprung! Birds are chirping! Flowers are blooming! Bees are busy doing whatever it is that bees do. Naturally, I feel the need to celebrate the eternal hopefulness of the spring season. I put on my favorite pink polka dot strapless dress (Okay, so it's the only pink polka dot dress I own) with garter belt, stockings and silver high heels. And, just as I am about to go outside and declare my love for spring to the entire world, Johnny sees me and determines that he would much rather have me all to himself. He proceeds to back me up to the stripper pole in the bedroom (you guys all have a stripper pole in your bedroom, right?) and ties my arms behind the pole with rope. Then he ties my legs, scrunched up to the side, together at the knees and ankles. Graciously, he allows me to kick off my high heels, revealing my stocking-clad feet.
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps

File size: 619.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Forward
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03268 секунды с 9 запросами