All my threads

BootsMans Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sexy Executrix HD

Sexy Executrix HD

Format: MPEG-4
Video: 00:08:42 / 1,23 GB
Aspect: 1920x1080
Tags: Executrix, Pantyhose, Femdom, ManyVids
Description: This was a custom clip. No names were used. What he wanted POV Request Background: plain wall Your outfit: sexy cop/guard/officer uniform, short skirt & (most important) black nylon pantyhose Scene1 You walk into view & look at me.... you explain that you are the prison executioner & read a summary of the court sentence. You ask me to confirm that I understand my punishment. I plead for mercy. You explain that you dont give mercy & that I must accept that Im to die and that you will carry out the punishment no matter what. You notice that I keep glancing at your legs & that Im aroused by you but assure me that I have no chance. Any attempts at sexual pleasure will be severely punished. I will simply never be able to orgasm again for the rest of my short life. You tell me youve set my execution date & that itll be carried out tomorrow at dawn. You see the shock & fear in my face but further enforce that there is no way out. You explain the method of execution (a short drop hanging where I will drop from the gallows, only a few inches, noose digging in my neck, taking my life away) & that you will enjoy watching. You say that I must be shackled securely to await my fate & not deny the executioner a hanging tomorrow. You simulate placing handcuffs on my wrists & tell me that youre leaving me with my thoughts but will be back in the morning to take me to the gallows. You wish me farewll & walk out of sight. Scene2 You walk into sight. Todays the day... the final day of your precious life . You talk me through next steps..TBC ,

Get File: https://k2s.cc/file/4b8480145fff8
BootsMans is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07867 секунды с 9 запросами