View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 05:46 PM   #658
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Anton Production - Slave trade Deeth

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Innocent young women are kidnapped from their homes! Strip before their captors, they are tightly bound and gagged. Once helpless, they are told of the shocking fate that awaits them. They will be auctioned off as slaves to wealthy men...sold like merchandise to the highest bidder! But first, they must endure intense training to make them submissive for their masters. Sinn and Alicia suffer horribly at the cruel hands of Mistress Anastasia. Their naked asses are spanked and paddled till they turn red. Alicias naked body is groped and fondled by Slave Trade president Steve Steele. Meanwhile, Allison, Promise and Jersey are brutalized by a couple of snickering henchmen. Promise and Jersey, in secure bondage, are locked in a suffocatingly hot shed while Allison is tied up naked and groped by her sneering kidnapper. In an extremely intense scene, the three girls are to suck each others tits. Later, new slave Mary Jane is brought in to join Sinn in torment. Mary Jane is stripped naked and gagged with her own panties.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anton Production - Slave trade

Ruined Orgasm Torment Pangburn

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Two amateur mistress face sitting and extreme edging cock, Ruined Orgasm!
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:46
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 9542kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 623.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruined Orgasm Torment

The Submission Part Two Hoodsport

314 has been in this cage for hours and it is really starting to wear on her. That makes this the perfect opportunity to show her what real pain and humiliation are. One of the most ancient ways to torment a captive is to push pins under her nails. 314 is going to find out first hand why it has always been so effective. She can cry and beg, but there is no mercy to be had. In the tight confines of her cage she cannot escape the horrible suffering in store for her.
Duration: 48:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 543.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Submission Part Two

Ivy Manor Slaves Scene 4 Cowanesque

Release Year: 2023
After intensifying security at The Ivy Manor, Mistress Isabella welcoms her new prized pupil, Madison, for some one-on-one training. Little does Isabella know, her guest has other plans. After letting her guard down, Isabella's bodyguards step in to save the day when Madison makes her attempt to bring the iconic Mistress down. Once naked, shackled and suspended, Madison is put through intense torments to remain in Isabella's domain forever.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 971.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivy Manor Slaves Scene 4

Rivalry - Luna Rival Canaan

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Sometimes BDSM is like a rivalry between the Top and the bottom. With Luna Rival this is very much the case. Will he win? Will she? She's bound helplessly with her arms at her sides. He chokes her, gropes her, tickles her. She flails and kicks. He whips her with a rubber flogger.
She's locked to the floor with heavy metal. She can lay down, she can squat, she can kneel, but she cannot get away. He whips her back, her ass, and her feet. He locks a collar around her neck and attaches her wrists to it around her legs. The he rolls her back and exposes her pussy. She can't stop him from giving her a squirting orgasm. Would she if she could though?
A chain extends from floor to ceiling. Her wrists are attached to it. He moves one up. Then the other down. He exposes her side for his torments. Then she's down kneeling. Then on the floor with a leg up. She's exposed. He pounds her ass with a pogo till she cums again.
Duration: 45:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rivalry - Luna Rival

Praise the Naturals part 1 La Rochelle

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit again and she cums again...that's fun...of course I exploit it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week out at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is much more rare than some folks would have you believing...I bend her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...all the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...then I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and give it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly out again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...after her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I continue until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of pleasure today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoil this one...she'll be back..
Duration: 10:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Praise the Naturals part 1

Sybil Hawthorne El Indio

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow.
Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt.
He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03788 секунды с 9 запросами