Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Eden Alexander turns you into a cuckold

Eden Alexander turns you into a cuckold

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Eden Alexander had enough of her disobedient slave so now she is going to lock him up in a chastity device and turn him into her cuckold. This is obviously the only way a kinky fellow will learn his lesson.nI have to say that I have grown quite bored of you lately. You are awfully naughty. I give you crystal clear instructions and somehow you always find a way to wiggle your way out of them. We all know that the only way is my way and that any other way is just silly. The other day I told you to clean my house but you found it much more amusing to jerk off to my panties. What am I going to do with an ungrateful boy who does not respect authority?nThe first thing I can do is lock you up in this cock cage. You had this long time coming since you cannot keep your hands off your dick. I will even freeze the keys into a block of ice because when I make you watch me fuck my lover you are going to need to be focused only on me. I am going to turn you into my own personal cuckold.n - Eden Alexander

Download Links:
>>>Eden Alexander turns you into a cuckold
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09849 секунды с 9 запросами