All my threads

HiteRooms Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Asian Mean Girls Mena Li MOVING JERK, JERKS OFF

Asian Mean Girls - Mena Li - MOVING JERK, JERKS OFF

Video: 1280x720
Format: MPEG-4
Time: 00:06:51
Size: 0,29 GB
Tags: Handjobs, Forced Orgasms, Jerk Off Instruction, Milking, Asian Mean Girls, Mena Li, Handjob, Femdom Handjob, Tied Handjob, Hand Domination, Handjob Domination, Ruined Orgasm, Goddess Handjobs, Forced Orgasms, Milking
Description: Good work is so hard to find these days! I hire some skinny wimp to help with my move in and sure enough, one of his whore magazines gets mixed in with my books! I pretty much took him for just another skinny little faggot, but when I make him stand in front of me and stroke his cock, its clear about the only thing he might have been sucking lately is his own member -- and I bet the weirdo could do it! So I have boner boy stand in front of me and order him to lube up his toy soldier with his own saliva, which of course the loser does without hesitation. And I order him to jack off all the while insulting him and reminding him how embarrassing it is for getting off while I degrade him.Watching him debase himself, I cant help but push the teasing to the next level, showing him my my ass in my tight jeans and then running my hands up and down my naked breasts. But thats as much of a reward as Im going to give him for the day. No squirting allowed on the job -- and no pay for such unprofessional behavior. Maybe Ill reward him if I drag him back or tomorrow. or maybe Ill just show him a little ass and tit, get him wound up and use him for all hes worth. You losers are all the same. So easy to use when wrapped around my little finger!Mena LiFeatures: forced masturbation, verbal abuse, penis humiliation, forced masturbation, CFNM, Asian, female domination..Category: TEASE

Download Asian Mean Girls - Mena Li - MOVING JERK, JERKS OFF:
https://k2s.cc/file/3c0f89d4abe24
HiteRooms is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03774 секунды с 9 запросами