View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 12:44 PM   #373
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR Gaslit - Sasha Heart Blackville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Apr 12, 2019
These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says.
I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Gaslit - Sasha Heart

Waisted Slut Edwardsburg

Release Year: 2023
Expecting Rita Rollins to be the perfect submissive from the second she was in bondage may have been a bit lofty of a goal, but aiming high is how we give the best training to the slaves in our care. O.T. has simple instructions. Don't whine, moan. Don't cum until you are told. Beg, plead, and grovel as necessary to receive even more intense bdsm.
Rita is almost as thin at the waist as the pipes that are locked around her. A chain runs between her legs and it's cold and hard at first, before her heat and juices start to warm them up. She's fucking herself on the floor of the dungeon, trying to get off against the irons, but it's hard when O.T. won't stop whipping her.
Duration: 43:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Waisted Slut

Brutal Whipping part 1 (Cherry Torn) Pembroke

The new film from the studio Strict Restraint/DungeonCorp with the participation of Cherry Torn. I have often said that a good submissive will make a good Dom better... allowing them to let go and play as they would like... After a couple rounds with newbies lately, we throw Bane a good juicy steak in Cherry Torn... Cherry gets hotter everytime we shoot her... it's amazing... and what she tolerates on this day is amazing... Bane keeps it simple and harsh... bands, canes, clamps and whips... he positions Cherry in two very strict positions and goes to work...
Duration: 10:09
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1425kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 113.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Whipping part 1 (Cherry Torn)

Double the MaleDom Pleasure Lubeck

Stephie Staar is securely chained from overhead by Masters David Dixon and Miles Striker in their dungeon, anxiously awaiting what they have planned for her in this BDSM Sex session. After a throughout inspection and laying down the rules, they proceed to taint her and then as David takes a vibrator to her clip, Miles comes at her from behind for a proper hand job. They then switch positions and Stephie gives David a great blowjob while Miles does pussy play with toys. The scene comes to a climax with David fucking her and ends with her doing a double hand job on both of them for a very happy ending!
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3448kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 408.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double the MaleDom Pleasure

Euphoria Entwined Hewitt

You would expect a girl that finds herself tied up in a strange room to be clawing at the walls, but Paintoy Emma knows that there is no way out of this dungeon. Her only option is to submit her body to whatever punishments her new owner has devised, and hope that she has enough willpower to send her mind elsewhere. Every new torment brings its own challenge, but after the first few strikes her eyes glaze over and her screams turn to moans as she enters deeps subspace.
Duration: 44:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Euphoria Entwined

Octokuro & Sonya Vibe - Mona and Lisa squirting hussies with Music Klang

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Octokuro & Sonya Vibe
Genres: Stockings, Amateur, Anal Play, Big Tits, Bubble Butt, Costumes, Cosplay, Dildo, Lesbian, Teen, Toys
Octokuro and Sonya Vibe as Mona and Lisa from Genshin Impact. The girls were notably overexcited after passing the dungeon and decided to let off steam. Everything is used, half-meter dildos, anal balls, and tongues with fingers. Incredibly beautiful and wildly sexy. The most important thing is that throughout the video the girls remain in costumes. From myself I added music, replaced the initial and final credits, added a frame.
Duration: 37:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Octokuro & Sonya Vibe - Mona and Lisa squirting hussies with Music

Sabrina Vanndale

Sabrina, the dark and mysterious brunette beauty with a model's body and those smoky, bedroom eyes looks like she?d be just as at home in a ballroom or on the catwalk of a fashion show as she does in Master Bruno's dungeon with a ballgag in her mouth and a leather cat nine tails cruelly lashing her pussy. Sabrina is strapped to a Sybian with chains and made to stay on it for an eternity of increasingly intense orgasms. After submitting to the fuck machine, she gets the master?s dick. First, by way of a hot deep throat blowjob and next, deeply into her smooth shaven, thoroughly fingerfucked and whipped pussy. A nice long session of rough sex for even the hardest to please perverts finishes the first act. Next, Sabrina is secured to a small wooden box with leather straps, her legs spread completely open with a wooden spreader bar. More cruel domination including some humiliating and painful tit whipping, fingerfucking, pussy spanking, and fucking with a vibrating wand. Sabrina may be a classy lady, but she can throw down in the dungeon like a gangster!
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08694 секунды с 9 запросами