View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 12:57 PM   #663
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Marina Forrest

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral
Marina asked for it. Pd wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

HdT Dee - Played With South Barre

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
He’s got a new play thing. This one’s a keeper. She seems to eat up everything he dishes out. The moment his cock is out Dee looks longingly at him. Her mouth opens and her eyes beg for him to fuck her.
Fucking her is too easy though. To make it more interesting he’s going to keep her tied up and torment her between having his way with her. All holes are his and every inch of her body is a canvas for his mark.
Dee is the kind of toy that you just can’t help getting excited over. With each position he puts her in he just gets more excited. Her constant begging for more is too sexy. He can’t help but blow his load on her multiple times.
Duration: 42:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Dee - Played With

A Proud Painslut part 3 Pleasant Grove

I'm definitely a fan of Renee Roulette. She is a tiny, pretty woman with a huge sexual appetite who describes herself as a painslut...She enjoys the challenge of BDSM and I can tell you, it makes her pussy very wet...I have a good time, tossing her fragile body around like a ragdoll, before I lock her into steel stocks and lay her down. Her legs are pulled back and tied at the thigh, leaving her pussy wide open for my whims...I continue to bend and stretch Renee, as I pleasure and torment her...For a dominant, it was a field day...intense play with a willing subject who loves to hate it.
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1268kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Proud Painslut part 3

How The Wheel Points Out - Effective Punishments Red Cloud

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
In Graias Studio, famous Wheel of Pain is keeping on rotating for new creative and effective punishments. Girls are now more relaxed and seem to get used for suffering. They are surely still unaware what a dangerous situation they are involved, where Dr Lomp's torturing skills meet Wheel of Pain. So far in this serial, they were taking it as a funny game, but now Dr Lomp is ready to show them the bitter side of the "game". Girls' hidden tears are to drop in this section. The questions in minds is: who will lose her toughness and begin to sob first? Piglet or Nitta? Let's watch the movie and find the answer while enjoying poor slaves horribly tormented.
Duration: 22:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20564kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How The Wheel Points Out - Effective Punishments

Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade Mantova

Release Year: 2023
Iris and Jade are two Asian slave girls. Little Jade is helping to train the tall and lovely Iris. They play games like nipple tug-o-war and suspend Jade with ropes. Special new training devices are also used. See Iris cry when 10,000 volts of electricity are inserted in her ass! Then Iris really gets off when "drilldo" is inserted in her pussy. As a reward, evil Master Len uses the fucking machine on her. He just loves remote controls. You have to see this one!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade

Sybil Hawthorne - Sliding Slut Prince Frederick

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Sybil is locked in the little wheeled cart. When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass. They struggle as he twists and torments them. After all that suffering Sybil gets to have an orgasm. All that suffering makes it that much better.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne - Sliding Slut

Beautifully Hard Core Malin

DungeonCorp continues to bring the freshest faces and hottest bodies to hardcore BDSM with Rachael Madori...19 years old...long legs, perfect tits and a sweet face...not to mention some very dark desires...after the pre shoot interview, I knew this one had great potential for submission...I opt for steel shackles for my bind of choice...Rachael's perfect body is kept rigidly locked through three scenes as I explore her sensations and reactions...I find that she truly enjoys discomfort and torment as much as she enjoys pleasure...In the final scene, spread and stretched to her limits, Rachael is given the choice for pleasure or pain...she opts for the latter...which pleases and impresses me...and I find a great opportunity to give a model exactly what she wants...have a great weekend
Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1054kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 183.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautifully Hard Core
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05934 секунды с 9 запросами