View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 03:52 PM   #6316
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Tales from Afar (Issue 2)

Life on planet Zeme has been going on happily for many centuries.
People enjoyed the fruits of technological and human development progress. Until one day, everything changed.
A Series of Renpy kinetic novels created for fun and entertainment and consists of short, unrelated stories.?

Genre
3dcg, animated, vaginal sex, big ass, big tits, creampie, male domination, sci-fi, monster girl, monster, bdsm

Developer: Nemiegs
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: Issue 2
Language: English
Size: 812 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6b02be189a67f/Ta...Afar-II-pc.zip

The Last Goblin v0.4

The Last Goblin. A stealth RPG harem collecting game with a mischievous goblin main character. Sneak through and explore the city of Krumveld, ruled by the brutal baron who killed your people. Meet the city's women and build your harem as you take revenge on the baron while also forging a new future for all of goblinkind. As your harem grows, not only do you get to enjoy more of those obvious benefits, but you also gain access to more tools to help you sneak and gain access to more parts of the city.?

Changelog:

v0.4
- Added Isabella's progression content and 4 scenes for harem content (7 new scenes) total. Isabella's progression and submission will be a two part process continued in a future update, this is part one. It should still have plenty to enjoy as there is only around 1 less scene than normal. Three new sex cards for Isabella can be found.
- Added new scene for Priscilla to progress her story a little.
- Added the Upper Wall District just north of the Central Wall District.
- Added a new stealthing mechanic (this was a nightmare to implement so let me know if you come across issues with it, I know the cooldown timer doesn't disappear sometimes). Don't want to spoil what it is, but you'll know it when you get it.
- Added Sex sounds/voices to some of Laura's night time harem scenes. (Looking for feedback on this).
- Fixed a few map issues
- Fixed various bugs from before with dialogue and line of sight issues.
- Probably some other things I'm forgetting.

Genre:
3dcg, male protagonist, adventure, fantasy, harem, vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, handjob, group sex, big ass, big tits, creampie, milf

Developer: Marblecrown Games
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Size: 979 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9ea622f5946cb/Th...n_v0.4_Win.rar
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06345 секунды с 9 запросами