Default NNN Is Over

NNN Is Over

File Name: NNN Is Over
Runtime: 00:16:23
File Size: 0,23 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Tags: CEI, Cum Countdown, Topless, Verbal Humiliation, ManyVids, Goddess Evelyn
Description: No Nut November is finally over. Youve been waiting for this moment for what feels like months. You are so eager to experience the orgasm that youve been building all month. I will allow you to cum, but Im not going to allow you to do it too quickly. Ive toyed with you the last 2 months, and I want to toy with you for your orgasm too. <br> I start the clip off by telling you that I wont allow you to stroke until the very end of the clip. I begin to tease you in My sexy lingerie. After 5 minutes of that I decide that I want to make this even more difficult for you. I tell you that I am going to do a stop and start JOI. Youre allowed to stroke, but ONLY when I give you permission, and I will have you stop many many times. I really want to tease you and give you blue balls. <br> I take off My bra, and seduce you with My big tits. I only allow you to look at them when you arent stroking. I want a massive load to build up in your balls-because I am going to make you swallow it when we are done. After lots of teasing I finally give you a cum countdown, and tell you to finish yourself in the loser position. It is going to be a massive mouthful. <br> <br> Be a GOOD BOY and use mark up codes! God72831 15%+ , God84577 50%+ , God71380 100%+ ,

DOWNLOAD FILE
NNN Is Over
JuniorGoss is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09780 секунды с 9 запросами