All my threads

kearney46 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Queen of the Teens

Queen of the Teens

Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 1.40 GiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 24 min 32 s
Description: This week I do an in depth interview with the beautiful Henessy. To be honest it was quite difficult to hold the camera steady since the drool oozing from my lips was dribbling down onto the camcorder and then on to my lap and forming an embarrassing patch on my trousers! The reason for my demonic and wanton lust? Well, as you can see Henessy decided to put on a Sexy Schoolgirl Uniform and was sitting not 18 inches away from my trembling, sweaty trotters! How on Earth did she expect me to have a serious discussion with her dressed like that? It transpired that we English are known throughout the World as a kinky bunch who love to, gorge on hot curry, drink a load of beer and then dress up our partners in a sexy schoolgirls outfit on a Friday night. This presumes our partners are female, but hey, I'm pretty broad minded so for some couple out there maybe the male partner dresses up in the Sexy Schoolgirl Uniform, who knows? So this is why Henessy decided to parade through Budapest dressed as a sex crazed English schoolgirl, wearing a pleated skirt that just skimmed her bottom! Anyway, I spotted Lara lurking in the corner with her hands in her knickers eagerly viewing the situation unfold and as you can imagine with Lara's wicked mind operating at full capacity Henessy was about to bite off a lot more than she could chew, literally!
Genre : Brunette, Big boobs, Shaved, Teens, Solo Action, Casting, Upskirt, British

Download File:
Queen of the Teens
kearney46 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08526 секунды с 9 запросами