GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Princess Beverly Mangled Dance Floor

Princess Beverly - Mangled Dance Floor

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1,05 GB
Runtime: 00:12:18

Tags: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Foot Domination, Princess Beverly, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Dirt
Cast:
Description: ***Custom Clip*** I am just casually oiling up my legs, dancing in front of a mirror and admiring my own perfection in the mirror when I notice you - one of my house slaves - taking a break from cleaning my floors to just stare at how perfect I am! I am furious. Slaves are NOT allowed to gaze upon my beauty! That is only for ME and REAL men! Slaves are meant to WORK- and nothing more! So I decide that if you want to watch my perfect oiled legs dancing, you will do so from the only vantage point that a SLAVE is worthy from- On the FLOOR beneath me! Thats right- I am going to use your FACE as my personal DANCE FLOOR! Watch the clip to see if I am merciful enough to take my stilettos off before I step up onto your FACE...(HINT: Im not. lol.) -Princess BeverlyFoot Fetish, Trampling FantasyFemDom POV, Humiliation,

Princess Beverly - Mangled Dance Floor
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12428 секунды с 9 запросами