View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 03:07 PM   #1480
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Double Stuffed Ripton

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English
Sexy milf maid Ashley Renee, extreme silk bondage and gags action.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 488.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Stuffed

Anus Whipping Mucha District

Release Year: 2023
One of you wrote me the the following e-mail: 'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members the favor for Christmas.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.
Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anus Whipping

Discipline in Russia Part 39 Ajax

Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia Part 39

Cat Video Part 1 Forsyth

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Bondage
Home made humilation action, slave young girl, amateur bondage punishment action.
Duration: 48:05
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cat Video Part 1

Mercy West, Abigail Dupree Nixa

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mercy West, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Let's get to it. We're starting the total destruction of Mercy West. This pretty, young thing is hot as hell and thinks she is ready for the kind of intense corporal punishment that comes along with a Real Time Bondage Live Feed. She can barely handle the bondage we put her in.
Mercy talks a good game. When we pull her arms behind her so far that her elbows are touching she says she could hold the position forever. That's fine. If she thinks that breaking her will be a challenge then she is sorely mistaken. We've got more than enough mastery to take Mercy further than she has ever gone before. It isn't long before we've got her in tears.
She's a trooper, though. While she's crying her eyes out she never asks us to stop. In fact, she is proud of the fact that she has never used a safe word. This may not be the best crowd to brag in front of. If she's not careful then they may take it as a challenge. If she is lucky they are just going to put her through the most intense BDSM experience of her life and she will manage to get through it with just a few tears, a few bruises, and some new, extremely sexy, memories.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West, Abigail Dupree

Sovjet School Porto Velho

As girls were punished in the Soviet Union. Staging the time of the Soviet time. Download and watch as the Soviet punished schoolgirls!
Duration: 57:13
Video: 720x544, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 893.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sovjet School

Goddess Valeria - Jealous Bitch Watches Us Make Love and Worships Feet Millhousen

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I'm getting ready for my friend Aria to arrive to hang out. Aria and I find each other so irresistibly hot that we can't help but make sensual love to each other many times when we meet. I have my slave present to help me get ready. I mention to her that Aria is so fucking hot that we might make love when she arrives. My slave, who is madly in love with me, didn't like what I said and tells me not to say that because she's in love with me and doesn't like it when I talk about making love with someone else. The nerve of this stupid slut to tell me what not to say! Her comment upsets me and I slapped her for saying such insolence. I reminded the slut that I'm her Goddess and that I can do whatever the fuck I want. Aria finally arrives and and immediately we started kissing. We go to my bed to make love and since I knew that my slave is in love with me, I made sure she watched as I made passionate love to Aria to make her jealous. Aria liked the idea of making love in front of the slave. In fact it make her enjoy it more. We start making love and moaning loudly. Our moans were making the slave so jealous that couldn't take it anymore and shouted at us to stop. The slut had no idea how angry this made me. Not only did she try telling me what to do again, but she also interrupted my sexy fun with Aria. I immediately started to punish the slave with Aria's help by humiliating the slave more. Aria joined the humiliation with pleasure because she to was also upset. Since the slut can't stand me touching another woman, the first thing I made her do is worship Aria's feet. She started with licking her boots clean and then removed them. We both spit on her to add to the humiliation. She's been in her boots all day and her feet really stink, which the slave hates. The slave gets a whiff of her feet and started to gag and turn away from the smell. She was moving away too much so I help her head to her feet to get a good sniff. Next I had the slave lay down so that Aria can put her feet on her face and we can kiss in front of her. We spit in her face and shoved Aria's sock in her mouth to shut her up. I order her to take Aria's last sock off with her mouth so that she can now lick her soles. To make sure she really licks them, I use my foot to hold her head against Aria's soles to lick them good. We decided to start making love again while the slave licks our feet from the foot of the bed. The humiliation of the slut actually made the love making better and more enjoyable that we might do it like this again next time.
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Valeria - Jealous Bitch Watches Us Make Love and Worships Feet
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04174 секунды с 9 запросами