View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:56 PM   #178
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default News post176

Sometimes You Just Need Oral Service

Release Year: 2012
Studio: MenAreSlaves
Cast: Dani Jensen, Diana Prince
Genres: Femdom, Cunilingus, Pussy Worship, Closed Slave, Humilation
Video language: English

Never know when the need may arise licking pussy at dominoes. This can happen at any time, for these three ladies, so it's good that they keep a slave in the closet for just such purposes. They communicate at home for dinner, when suddenly Domina Dani feels the need for such a service (cunnilingus), it produces a slave out of the closet and he performs his duties, while the other girls continue to talk about their sexual adventures. In the end, a well-fed slave Domina Dani pushes back and locks it back into the closet and joins the girls to continue. It does not take much time to dominatrix Diana. With envy, her friend Dani got oral pleasure, she apologizes, removes and returns the animal-slave out of the closet, putting him right back to work to lick between my legs. I get what I want, Diana returns back to the slave in the closet and all the girls are still talking about sex.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 592.1 MB
Download Sometimes You Just Need Oral Service
weedek is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08343 секунды с 9 запросами