View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 02:50 PM   #236
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Filthy Kings - My Wife Gets Fucked In Her Tight Ass By Stranger Blackduck

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Filthy Kings
Cast: Mia Martinez, Oliver Flynn
Genres: Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, College, Tattoos, Latina, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Ass, Lingerie, Gagging, Black Hair, Gonzo, rimming
Video language: English
I know it is a special day for my wife Mia and I, it is our wedding anniversary and we threw a little party to celebrate. I hadn't seen Mia in a while so I went to look for her, I found her in the bedroom with Oliver. Mia and I enjoy swinging and she has been talking about playing with Oliver for a while. Today being a special day she has a surprise for me, she is ready to finally do anal. Oliver pulls out her butt plug then fucks her tight ass right there in our room while everyone is downstairs. It was such a turn on to see my wife get her ass gaped from his huge cock after he cums on her face, then I tell both of them to clean up and join the party!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Kings - My Wife Gets Fucked In Her Tight Ass By Stranger

I Hope Your Penis Has A Good Mans Day - Ryan Reid, Scarlet Skies Wangaratta

Cast: Ryan Reid, Scarlet Skies
Genres: Girl Orgasm, Sheer, Passion, Small Boobs, Panties, Blowjob, Black Hair, Trimmed, Petite, Fair Skin, Landing Strip Pussy, Hardcore, Pussy Licking
Scarlet Skies has her friend Ryan Reid over on Man's Day. Scarlet has made her stepdad, Damon Dice, a card. Damon is touched as he opens it. Ryan steps forward and tells Damon that she has also made him a Man's Day card. This one, however, is quite inappropriate, as it contains a dick and says that Ryan hopes Damon and his penis have a really nice Man's Day. Ryan says out loud that she wishes that she had a stepdad like Damon.
When Damon awkwardly leaves, Scarlet wants to know what the hell her friend is doing. Ryan points out that she can fuck Damon and Scarlet can't. Scarlet wants to know why not, which leads Ryan to realize that Scarlet has a family sex fetish. That's okay because Ryan has an older guy fetish. The girls can work with that. They find Damon on the couch in the living room and take turns asking him increasingly sexual questions in an attempt to one up each other and seduce Damon first. Once both of their titties are out, the girls argue over who gets to suck Damon's dick before ultimately sharing their treat.
The competition continues to escalate the situation from guzzling the D to Scarlet peeling off her panties and sinking down onto stepdaddy's dong. Still Scarlet's BFF, Ryan is happy enough to support her friend's weight and rub her clit as she bounces away. Ryan gets a turn on Damon's hardon next as she rides him in cowgirl just like Scarlet did. Ryan keeps on taking that pussy pounding as she lays on her back, now with the added bonus of Scarlet riding her mouth. Getting on her hands and knees, Scarlet tells Damon she wants him to cum on her ass. He can do that! First, though, he fucks his stepdaughter in doggy as she eats Ryan out. Dredging her fingers through the salty treat, Ryan shares with Scarlet as the girls wish Damon a happy Man's Day.
Duration: 26:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 25460kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Hope Your Penis Has A Good Mans Day - Ryan Reid, Scarlet Skies

Starting The Year Off With A Bang Guide Rock

Cast: Angel Gostosa, Molly Little
Genres: Blowjob, Rough Sex, Big Ass, Blonde, Latina, Medium Boobs, Fair Skin, Long hair, Tan Lines, Black Hair, Tan
Molly Little and Angel Gostosa are dressed to impress for the new year as they decorate for a party. Molly's stepbrother, Nathan Bronson, can't help but check the girls out as they pin up a banner and talk about their hope that there'll be cute guys because they both need some cute dick. When Angel catches Nathan staring, she asks what he wants. He confesses that he wants a threesome, but the girls mock him.
Molly tells Nathan that if he can get both their bras off with one hand before the countdown ends, they will let him have his way with them. Nathan takes the challenge to heart and goes to his room to practice. Nathan manages to do it with two seconds left, to the girls' surprise. Then he pulls out a bubble blaster to get their party started as the girls jiggle their little titties. Then Nathan requests a blowjob as his prize for wining, which the girls happily deliver. After some deep throat face fucking and ball sucking, they move the party to the couch.
The trio kicks off their threesome with Molly on her knees taking a pussy pounding from her stepbro's nice dick while she eats Angel out. The girls swap spots so Angel can enjoy some time in the middle. Molly gets on her back so Nathan can keep her NYE party going with Angel's help. Once again, Angel takes her turn next to mirror Molly's position. Nathan makes sure to get Angel off before pulling out to bust his nut on Angel's stomach, the perfect way to start a new year.
Duration: 26:13
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20858kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starting The Year Off With A Bang

Lusty Grandmas - The Hands of Fate Elderon

Studio: Lusty Grandmas
Cast: Mugur, Arwen
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Handjob, Lingerie, Black Hair, Mature, pussy eating
Mugur feels like he needs a massage and just his luck he finds Arwen's brochure for a massage. Excited for a deep massage he gets undressed as sexy Arwen begins. She realizes that he has a big cock and gets turned on. After sucking Mugur's throbbing cock, Arwen rides it like a pro before getting sprayed with hot cum on her face.
Duration: 28:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17401kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lusty Grandmas - The Hands of Fate

Lez Cuties - Step-Sisters & Secret Lovers Kiruna

Studio: Lez Cuties
Cast: Romy Indy, Sharon White
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Interracial, Lesbian, Ebony, Black Hair, straight, rimming, pussy eating
Two step-sisters Romy Indy and Sharon White, explore some lesbian desires together. It's a real pleasure to watch two beautiful women live their sexuality!
Duration: 28:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16158kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lez Cuties - Step-Sisters & Secret Lovers

Katy Rose - Redhead craves passionate anal sex (2023) Saint Ignace

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Katy Rose
Genres: Anal
Flame-haired beauty Katy Rose approaches Marco and leads him upstairs, where the two passionately start making out. The handsome hunk slides his fingers into Katy’s pussy as she moans with pleasure, then the sexy redhead drops to her knees and deepthroats Marco’s long, thick cock in a sensational blowjob. Bending over, Katy shows off the sparkly butt plug she is wearing, and Marco licks her lips and clit until she is soaking wet with desire. After easing out the sex toy, the muscular stud gently probes Katy’s loosened hole with his finger before penetrating her from behind in doggystyle. Next, Marco gives the all-natural babe a hard anal pounding in missionary position, then the pair engage in a side fuck on the sofa. Katy tastes herself by sucking on her dark-haired lover’s well-hung dick, and afterwards she climbs on top to ride it cowgirl-style. Once the gorgeous Czech has had her fill, Marco jerks off until he spills his cum all over her tight, firm ass!
Duration: 24:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5244kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 973.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katy Rose - Redhead craves passionate anal sex (2023)

Alexis Tae - I Am Recommending Sex Rhymesbury

Cast: Alexis Tae
Genres: Big Dicks, Black, Black Hair, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Facial, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Skinny, Small Tits, Teen, Tit Play, Trimmed Pussy, Wild, Workout Bottoms
Nurse Hadley prepares patient Alexis before Dr. Dorian comes in to do a check up. Alexis complains of body aches and exhaustion, so after a brief physical exam, Dr. Dorian prescribes Alexis to do more exercise, specifically sex, and the good doctor is available to help her out with that!
Duration: 56:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7189kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Tae - I Am Recommending Sex
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22368 секунды с 9 запросами