View Single Post
Old 02-14-2023, 02:01 PM   #1506
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

21 Sextury - Punishing the Boss Higley

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Katy Parker, Lea Lexis
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, big butt, blonde, brunette
Video language: English
In this scene Lea Lexxus is a factory worker and Kathy Parker is her boss, who finds out that Lea is not doing a very good job and fires her. The main plot evolves around poor little Leas fantasy about what she would do to her boss if she ever had the chance. A whole lot of pain is dealt out in in this scene, as both actresses are seasoned professionals. A must see.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 595.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21 Sextury - Punishing the Boss

Girls Out West - Office Politics Santa Ynez

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Girls Out West
Cast: Panda, Dulcie
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Hairy, Lesbian, Domination, BBW, Big ass, rimming, pussy eating
When boss lady Panda finds photo evidence of someone's pussy where it doesn't belong it's time to inspect all of her dirty-minded, sexy secretaries! Panties down and legs spread! Little sex fiend Dulcie is the culprit and it's time for punishment. Getting one leg up on the desk, Panda buries her face into her naughty, hairy cunt to show her who is boss! If this isn't enough of a lesson may be bending Dulcie over her desk and eating her hairy tight ass will teach her. Moaning in delight her pussy is dripping from pleasure as her legs quiver in her thigh-high pantyhose. Misbehaving in the office has the consequence of intense orgasms. Dominant Panda may look little but her giant tits are a mighty tool when burying someone's face in them!
Duration: 34:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1545kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 425.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Out West - Office Politics

Bella Chair Ride Zambia

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Slave model Bella, extreme bondage and gagged on chair, live bdsm show..
Duration: 37:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Chair Ride

Mega Cool Exclusive New Beautifull Unreal Collection Hard Tied. Part 4. Mount Ulla

Release Year: 2023
She has tits that inspire wet dreams and an ass that begs for a good f"cking. Submissive, and sexy as hell, is absolutely perfect for some rough rope bondage and intense corporal punishment.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 31 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Cool Exclusive New Beautifull Unreal Collection Hard Tied. Part 4.

Sydney Hale - A tough hogtie on the coffee table Etna

I was fulfilling my guy's dream of tying up a school girl. But he ripped off my plaid pleated skirt as soon as he could. My button down white shirt wasn't far behind either. All I had left on was my thigh highs, garter and heels. I felt so exposed and vulnerable having my tits hang out like that. He tied my hands behind my back and then used the rope to create a harness and squish my boobs together to make them look bigger. He added the oh so comfortable crotch rope and forced me upon the coffee table. Where as I was laying on the coffee table my hair was getting dragged through my own drool as it was gushing out of my mouth because of the gag. Without fail he tied me into a hogtie and pulled my headback in an uncomfortable position. I felt like I was getting punished by my teacher.
Duration: 3:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 122.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - A tough hogtie on the coffee table

Domestic Discipline collection Harrah

This is a small collection of amateur domestic discipline / punishment / slave training / rough sex clips. All of them were taken from streaming sites, their length is mostly between 10 and 20 minutes and the reoslution is not terrible.
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 1.6 GB in 16 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Discipline collection

Darker Predicaments Lochmere

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Blonde milf extreme gagged and bondaged punishment action.
Duration: 47:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5804kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darker Predicaments
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05862 секунды с 9 запросами