View Single Post
Old 02-17-2023, 04:02 AM   #3301
Tekilla88

Поблагодарили 13 раз(а) в 13 сообщениях

All my threads

Tekilla88 На правильном пути
Default Dommelia Seducing The Teacher Into Chastity (Full)

Dommelia - Seducing The Teacher Into Chastity (Full)

Info:
File Name: Dommelia - Seducing The Teacher Into Chastity (Full)
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,82 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Time: 00:22:13
Description: Youve kept me in detention for my inappropriate clothing yet again but I know the real reason is because you fantasise about me in my teeny blouse and super short skirt. Its ok to feel that way Sir, Im clearly the hottest girl in school. But you know what would really turn me on? Slipping this chastity device on you but seeing as youre sat there with a raging hard cock, theres no way its gonna fit. So jerk your cock to me and cum for me as I tease and seduce you. Thats it, and now your balls are empty, Im going to lock you up and Ill be keeping the key. But before I leave, theres one more thing I want you to do for me.*cuts to the following day*How was last night locked in chastity? I bet youre desperate to be unlocked today, arent you? Take your clothes off. Ooh yes, look at that cock, bursting in its cage, desperate for release. Haha you silly man! I can get you to do anything I want now, so Ill be keeping you in chastity permanently! Dont worry, Ill allow you to earn a five minute release, but itll cost you big each time and be on my humiliating terms! Haha, this is your sex life now! How are you gonna explain this to your wife? I guess youll just have to get rid of her and get a second job to pay for your sexual release, because Ill be coming to see you before and after school every day to tease you and drive you wild with my body. Anyway, youd better put your clothes back on and get off the floor. Wouldnt want other teachers and students seeing you now, would you?Published Sep 5, 2020Ass Tease, Blackmail Fantasy$26.99
Cast:
Genre: Jerk Off Instruction, Cum On Clothes, Body Worship

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10797 секунды с 9 запросами