View Single Post
Old 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM   #1520
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sandra Silvers and Catherine Sterling Southlake

I had a pile of correspondence to open, as the day drew to a close, the evening lights switching on. Yet my girlfriend had a hankering to be tied up. There is always a way to combine bondage into our day! I’ve tied Catherine to an ottoman, making her one with this useful piece of furniture while I get to recline - in my shapewear complete with stockings over pantyhose - reading my mail, my own pantyhose-d feet perched atop nylon-clad soles of a fornophilia footstool! Tightly bound in her bottom girdle, garters and stockings Catherine is made to remain immobile in a semi hogtie position, quieted by a ballgag pulled back deep into her mouth. Knowing she cannot move from her use, Catherine must wait and drool, until the temptation to stroke my feet with her own overcomes her (she really does like feet!!). As punishment for her toe wriggling interrupting my reading, her naughty, wriggling feet are bound with rubber bands, looped around arches and toes, which are then pinged sharply to squeals at the sharp pain, before I add a few binder clips as toe clamps, and spank her soles with my metal ruler. This bastinado punishment exhausts Catherine into complacent, quiet servitude as my footstool once again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5122kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 531.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Catherine Sterling

Her First Punishment Scene 90 Papaikou

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Russian Discipline for girls. Russian artist and his beautiful slave to love each other. They like hot wax. Watch and enjoy an unusual Russian video. Only for real connoisseurs of the genre.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:38
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her First Punishment Scene 90

Schwebe Zustand Sibu

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
These babes are in for a rude awakening!!
Watch as these girls learn the errors of their actions through strict and painful punishment and fetish-fueled discipline that is sure to make an impression!!!
Cum see the dungeon fun and prepare for extreme lessons!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:41
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schwebe Zustand
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04160 секунды с 9 запросами