View Single Post
Old 02-19-2023, 01:02 PM   #696
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Crotch Rope Caning - Elise Graves and Haskell Holland - HD 720p Dowell

I would love everyone to meet Haskell Holland! He is so cute, so pervy, and a delight to play with! Although I have had the opportunity to tie him up once before, this was the first time I got to tease and torment him. As this was the first video we shot on this day, I wanted it to be a bit of a warm up to get our juices flowing - I think it was a success! I tie Haskell's arms over his head and then pull him forward at the hips by a tight crotch rope that clamps his amazing cock between my ropes. He is pulled on to his toes and this alone is a delight. After teasing him a bit, I warm up his wonderful ass with a paddle before moving on to the main course, which is the cane! Oh how Haskell screams, throws his head back in both and misery, and endures the pain while relishes in it simultaneously. What a fucking treasure he is. I hope to play with him again and again
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1716kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 281.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crotch Rope Caning - Elise Graves and Haskell Holland - HD 720p

Rendered Roundup

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm. Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented. Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She’s used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor. “Do you like to suffer for me?” He asks. She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue. The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it’s not going to come easy.
Duration: 50:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rendered

Dia Zerva Spring House

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard. His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy. She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the horse stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia Zerva

Electro Torment For Meat Eater - Dart Tech and Elise Graves - HD 720p Gera

One of the many beneficial effects of BDSM play can be catharsis - the release of strong (and possibly repressed) emotions. Generally, this is thought to occur for the one bottoming in a BDSM scene, but it can also occur for the top. This particular scene demonstrates how Elise as the top is releasing some (not nearly ALL!) of her frustration, anger and disappointment for those who continue to consume meat and dairy products - given what we know about the detrimental effects of doing so on one's health, the health of the planet, and of course, the unspeakable and unnecessary torment of the factory farm animals. Using a very powerful magneto electro device, Elise attempts to educate Dart while creating the opportunity for him to experience a similar level of suffering in hopes that he will develop some empathy for those creatures that he eats. Dart took this extremely intense electro treatment like a champ, and I appreciate him for allowing me to express myself in this way.
Duration: 24:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1734kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 344.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electro Torment For Meat Eater - Dart Tech and Elise Graves - HD 720p

Just A Whore - Lauren Phillips Loon Lake

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."
I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just A Whore - Lauren Phillips

Da Hannah Perez Captured, Bound, and tormented by two Parolees part 1 Badajoz

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 27:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24745kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Da Hannah Perez Captured, Bound, and tormented by two Parolees part 1

Ditsy Doll Gets Dominated Gradyville

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Anna Tyler is, without question, one of the cutest girls we have had on any of our shows. She is small and sweet and with those bows on her pigtails she looks just like a little doll. The things O.T. is planning on doing to her, however, are not so nice and sweet as our model. He wants to take this well put together girl and turn her into the cum- wreck she was always supposed to be, and that's just what he's going to do.
After he undresses her, O.T. ties Anna up on the floor so that her tight little body is contorted into some odd shape with one leg and one arm bent and the other arm wrapped around her back. She looks like a puzzle to unfold, but that's not quite what O.T. has planned. He grabs and pulls at her perky tits and twists her nipples as she lets out tiny little whines of pain and excitement. Then he ties her neck down to her leg and pushes her back so he can reach her pussy to fuck it with the pogo for a little while before it's back to the torment.
Next, Anna is tied with her hands and feet on the floor and her ass all the way up in an upside down V-shape with a rope around her waste. O.T. takes out his flogger and uses it to beat her ass and her pussy until they are sensitive enough for him to reach his final goal. He ties the pogo so that it is tilted down with the end deep in Anna's wet pussy, and then ties a hitachi between her legs pressed up against her clit. And he leaves her there, screaming in , cumming over and over again until there is almost nothing left of her. She's been completely used up, mind, body, and soul.
Duration: 36:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ditsy Doll Gets Dominated
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03500 секунды с 9 запросами