View Single Post
Old 02-20-2023, 03:36 PM   #674
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sandra Silvers and Nyxon Duplessis

Sandra and Nyxon have been wrapped up tightly, from ankles to ample chest, in the very tape they came to buy. The hulking form of the opportunist employee had jammed bandanas into each of their protesting red lips, to keep them quiet as he secured the stiletto-d pair in the loading dock out back. His large hand now finishes the job of gagging both busty damsels with more of the see-through sticky tape over their mouths, securing the mouthstuffing gag in place. He's enjoying his bountiful, busty bonus - ripping open silky shirts at the buttons to reveal Sandra's giant, tanned globes and Nyxon's milky white, big breasts. To keep the taped up twosome tucked away till his final clocking off time, he hops each over to his open van doors, hefting each hotty up inside the dark and dusty interior, slamming the doors on their sticky taped struggles... till he can drive the damsels to their new home.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5063kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 485.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Nyxon

Sandra Silvers - Bahamas Bondage Bliss Shreve

Bound for her holiday villa in the Bahamas, Sandra had plans for a few weeks of sun, sea, and self-bondage! Her rope was packed and as the plane touched down there was just one way Sandra could think of to take away the travel tensions… a session with her Hitachi in hand! Stripping down to just her shapewear, wearing only lacey full body girdle, garters and stockings over pantyhose, Sandra takes her ropes to the master bedroom in her Bahamian retreat and sets to trussing her tremendous tits, nylon covered crotch and frog tying her legs into the satisfying security of hemp holdings. A satin scarf - large enough to keep the sun off shoulders and huge for a mouthstuffing - gets its silky fabric stuffed between red lips to gag Sandra pleasingly enough for any gag aficionado; tape secures the gigantic gagging in place, before Sandra reaches for her trusty vibrator to really relax, ramping up the setting to high on her Hitachi as she sinks back into the pillows in orgasmic self bondage bliss.
Duration: 32:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4922kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers - Bahamas Bondage Bliss

My Naughty And Horny Friends Scene 1 Thagson Candor

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Thagson
Cast: Stefan Steel, Elina Flower
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum On Tits, Gagging, Big ass, Curvy, shaved pussy, straight, ball play, doggy style, Spanish
Video language: English
Elyna, Jullia, Melina and Etty are ripe with vice. Powerful women with smooth skin who have been chosen by the stallion Stefan to benefit them, recording the final cumshot with his camera in the purest style.
Duration: 28:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Naughty And Horny Friends Scene 1 Thagson

Lets Go Brandon Caledon

Release Year: 2021
Cast:
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, Cumshot, Humiliation
I thought that is what I heard. Maybe not. One thing for sure this little spinner is an absolute pig. I love it. She can inhale cock, drink yellow discipline and take plenty of smacks across her face and ass and beg for more. She rode the dick like a champ, with her skinny body and meaty ass shaking in my face. She took 3 huge loads to her face as she sat there pondering how stupid she is and how this is the only thing she's good for. Her words, not mine.
Duration: 1:04:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lets Go Brandon

Mia Brown - Blowjob After Breakdown (2023) Greenup

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Mia Brown
Genres: Gonzo, POV
I was giving a driving lesson to busty brunette Mia Brown when suddenly the car broke down in the middle of nowhere, leaving us stranded! As we waited for help to arrive, Mia seduced me with her big natural tits, and then she treated me to a sloppy blowjob. Once she had finished gagging on my thick dick, I finger fucked the tall babe’s tight pussy before she climbed on top for a cowgirl-style ride in the driver’s seat! It was fun spanking the beautiful Ukrainian's gorgeous round bum while she bounced on my cock, then afterwards I gave her a hard pounding in missionary position. We did some sexy spooning in the backseat, then Mia wanked me off between her huge titties until I spilled my juices all over them!
Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6367kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Brown - Blowjob After Breakdown (2023)

New Sensations - My First Hotwife Experience #1 Scene 2 Saint Stephens Church

Release Year: 2022
Studio: New Sensations
Cast: Chad White, Cali Carter
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Tattoos, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Fetish, Lingerie, Cum On Tits, Voyeur, Cuckold, Gagging, Spanking, Submissive, Big ass, Stockings, rimming, pussy eating
As they spend the day together, Lucy is truly a ray of sunshine, and Amanda's spirits are lifted without even realizing it. The two friends have fun putting a jigsaw puzzle together, then happily chat and laugh. As the day goes on, they cuddle while watching a movie, as their bare feet idly play footsies with each other.
Duration: 41:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 759.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Sensations - My First Hotwife Experience #1 Scene 2

Sandra Silvers and Lisa Harlotte Waycross

The tip off had come via anonymous call late one night, a missing persons case Private Investigator Sandra Silvers had been working on for months and feeling at a stalemate – it was like the Manhattan socialite had disappeared into thin air. The caller in a gruffly feminine voice had spotted the disappeared member of the glitterati being driven from an out of the way building on the edge of the docks…
Sneaking through the door of the water edge warehouse Sandra was overcome by a sense of foreboding, and the smell wafting from a cloth as it was rammed against her nose by a waiting assailant! Little did Ms. Silvers know, this hand gagging her mouth belonged to the caller who lured her here… Lisa Harlotte had been hired from a rival firm to hamper the investigations of the pesky P.I. who was getting warmer by the day in her questioning, whether she had realized it or not! Lisa took great pleasure in detaining her woozy adversary with copious coils of cotton cloths line to a steel support pole in the concrete building. While waiting for the arrival of her client, Lisa keeps herself busy, getting her hands on Sandra’s ample assets. Both of them. Revealing gorgeous globes of tanned skin in a lacey white bra from under Sandra’s satin blouse for a good groping! A knock on the roller door announces the arrival of Sandra’s fate…
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 464.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Lisa Harlotte
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02295 секунды с 9 запросами