Old 02-21-2023, 02:20 PM   #2601
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Andrea Untamed Punishment by Feet

Andrea Untamed - Punishment by Feet

Clip name: Andrea Untamed - Punishment by Feet
Description: Do you remember your last punishment? Stroke after stroke with my cane. It was an intense caning and you were left with many stripes on your bottom. I will never forget you telling me that you learned your lesson. Well look where you are at right now. In trouble again. I could give you another caning but apparently pain does not effect you much. So, I figured I will humiliate you as I know you do not have a foot fetish. You will endure my feet until I feel your punishment is fulfilled. I will first make you experience my stocking covered feet. You will inhale my aroma as I instruct you to. The humiliation does not end there. My stockings come off for you to encounter my bare soles. Maximizing your punishment to no end for a boy that is not into feet. Let me not forget your tiny cock....it is so small and pathetic. Amuse me and jerk your tiny little pecker all the while I deny you at the end.
Genre: Foot Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Foot Domination, Andrea Untamed, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Pov Feet, Feet Humiliation, Foot Domination, Barefoot, Foot Play, Foot Slave, Goddess Feet, Foot Slave Training, Pov Foot Worship,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:10
Size: 0,17 GB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03397 секунды с 9 запросами