Default Eva de Vil - An Agonizingly Slow Countdown

Eva de Vil - An Agonizingly Slow Countdown

Info:
File Name: Eva de Vil - An Agonizingly Slow Countdown
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,1 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Time: 00:02:20
Description: I want you to have been pumping to my clips for at least an hour before you dive into this one. My sheer lingerie is gonna wreak havoc on your self control but you have to hold on until I whisper the final digit, preceding a long, intense orgasm.Stroke for my sexy, little bush and my sweet moaning. I want that orgasm to be intense. I know youre gonna feel so triggered as soon as I start counting. Youre hardwired to expect a climax at the end of a countdown and you cant fight your physiological response to it. Your body starts to clench and your balls tighten up. Youll have to focus hard on not cumming until I give you permission.When I see youre panting desperately, I make you beg me to start the countdown. Its agonizingly slow and sensual. I coax and tease you between each number, having you teeter on the edge until you explode.I give you a little praise at the end of the clip. I want you to watch this again soon so that you train yourself to last through the whole countdown every time for me.
Cast:
Genre: Bush, Bush Worship, Countdown, Cum Countdown, Eva De Vil, Femdom, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Joi, Pink Nipples, Positive Femdom, Sensual Domination

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06731 секунды с 9 запросами