Default Daddy Shackle Me

Daddy Shackle Me

File Name: Daddy Shackle Me
Runtime: 00:25:25
File Size: 1,83 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 3840x2160
Tags: , Bellabates
Description: Daddy, you have to promise you wont get mad.. but I need to tell you something. I watched one dirty movie. In that movie, the woman was shackled and the man fucked the woman as she had no feelings at all.. Daddy, it made me very sexually aroused.. Daddy, I cant say that, but. I WANT TO BE SHACKLED! Could you do that for me Daddy? .Daddy, dont get mad, but I already got the handcuffs. Daddy.. Dont hesitate! Ruin my pussy! Use me daddy! Imagine I am your little sex doll, your little whore! I have no feelings! Just use me, fuck me hard Daddy! Just do it daddy! Oh yes Daddy, yes fuck me! . and Daddy, in that movie.. a man fucked a woman in the ass. Daddy.. I want you ruin my asshole.. yes, I know it is too tight for you. but Daddy, please do it.. ruin my tiny little asshole... use me like a little sex doll... DADDY ROLEPLAY. TABOO. DADDYS GIRL. SHACKLED. HANDCUFFS. VIRTUAL SEX (no real cock or dildo visible). VIRTUAL ANAL SEX (no real cock or dildo visible). VIRTUAL BLOWJOB (no real cock or dildo visible). VIRGIN. DAUGHTER. LITTLE PUSSY. IMPREGNATION FANTASY. CREAMPIE/ANAL CREAMPIE. POV. SUBMISSIVE. SUBMISSIVE DAUGHTER. HIGH HEELS. LITTLE SLUT. LINGERIE. FAMILY. TEENS.

DOWNLOAD FILE
Daddy Shackle Me
JuniorGoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17003 секунды с 9 запросами