View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 04:50 PM   #710
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Equestrianlady equineexam Tipton

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
Video language: English
Flames flicker casting eerie shadows. My humble slave knees from behind, daring to seteyes on my leather booted legs. Mmm . . . I love tormenting him with my delicious curves!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 529.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Equestrianlady equineexam

GirlFriends Part 4 Norlina

Release Year: 2023
Jewell Marceau has cooked up a clever scheme for her "susy-homemaker" girlfriend Christina Carter. Suddenly dizzy and then knocked out Christina awakes to find herself cleave gagged and in a strict hogtie in her own kitchen! Jewell amuses herself by teasing and tormenting poor Christina with seductive gropes up her skirt while fondling herself as well. Christina can't seem to control herself and begins to go along with Jewell's kinky bondage desires.
Format: real
Duration: 57:37
Video: 480x360, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 187.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GirlFriends Part 4

Apricot endures bondage and savage torment! Hastings on Hudson

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Apricot Pitts is a bendy babe. Her elbows, with little effort touch. Of course OT exploits this immediately. With her wrists tied to her waist and her elbows together she can barely move her arms. That’s not enough. Her elbows get pulled up to the ring above her head and then down to her neck.
When she’s tired of being on her feet and she’s been stripped down to her panties her position is morphed into a severe hogtie with her feet pulled up to her neck. All the while her jaw is wrapped around a giant ball gag.
She has to kneel on the stool while OT vibrates her. Then she’s woven to the metal frame and clothes pins are attached to her in every spot they’ll fit on her. Then OT savagely whips them each off while Apricot screams and cries. She begs him not to shock her.
Duration: 41:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apricot endures bondage and savage torment!

Shades of DeGrey The Fifth Shade Highgate Springs

It's time to make Rain DeGrey cry. She's been up all night getting tossed and turned by the most brutal masters of BDSM that her imagination can conjure. Her huge tits are tied off and terrible torments are coming her way.
It's always exciting when we reach the end of a live feed. A switch gets flipped as soon as we realize that we're ready to see our subject break. We aren't worried about wasting a ton of time trying to set her up perfectly. Instead we're going to see exactly how heavy of a player she is. We've known Rain for a long time, and if you've kept up with her work, you know as well as we do that getting her to scream for mercy is going to take a lot more than the average abuse.
Sexy ass Cherry Torn is on hand to make it even hotter. It's one thing when a man starts taking a cane to Rain, but some things are better with a woman's touch.
Duration: 1:00:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shades of DeGrey The Fifth Shade

My pale tied up bitch Cutchogue

Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Fingering, Body Bag, Straitjacket, Vibrator, Hooded
The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal, mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: “Keep it hard. Don’t let it get soft. And when he comes, you spit it into that glass beaker”.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My pale tied up bitch

Your unique look! Winchester Center

Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Your unique look!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09720 секунды с 9 запросами