All my threads

AcerAspire Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress Luna Sniff and jerk off for My sweaty feet in nylon

Mistress Luna - Sniff and jerk off for My sweaty feet in nylon

Video: MPEG-4
Size: 0,62 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:33
Category: Mistress Luna, Cock, Fetish, Foot, Foot Fetish, Jerk Off, Jerking, Licking, Mistress, Nylons, Pantyhose, Slave, Wet, Mistress Luna, Footworship, Footslave, Footjobs, Footfetish, Footdomination, Barefoot, Footplay, Male Feet, Male Foot, Foot Comparison, Foot Play, Licking Feet, Feet, Smelly Feet, Sweaty Feet, Foot Licking, Femdom
Description: I filmed all day wearing this over-knee boots and nylon pantyhose.Now My feet are so sweaty: I can feel the nylon pantyhose who clad My feet is wet and literally very smelly!My slave is not into foot fetish nor foot fetish but, of-course he will follow My orders and do what ever I ask him to do.When I touch his cock with My skillful hands , his cock gets rock hard instantly - of course !I am so curious how his cock will react when he will sniff My cheese feet in nylon and jerk-off for it, especially because this is not a fetish indulging task.Doesnt matter what his cocks ,,answer ,, will be : if will stay flaccid or gets hard , I win in any situation - I want to humiliate him to remind him where is his place!I am not disclosing here his reaction to the strong odor of My sweaty feet - but I must say it was surprising Me!

Click on the link: >>>FILE<<<
AcerAspire is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04847 секунды с 9 запросами