View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 05:21 AM   #3914
Nuadred8

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Nuadred8 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Young Goddess Kim The Discovery

Young Goddess Kim - The Discovery

Category: Cams, Cum Swallow, Date, Domination, Female, Femdom, Fuck, Goddess, Humiliation, Mouth, Pantyhose, Penis, Pov, Sensual, Smoking, Swallow, Young, Pov, Humiliation, Female Domination, Findom, Pantyhose, Small Penis Humiliation, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Young Goddess Kim

Description: We arrive back at your place after our date. We have had a few drinks and you had a wonderful time and are ready to take our date to the next level. You are really into me until you go into my pants and everything changes. You go from sensual to a complete dominatrix as soon as you see my small penis. You verbally humiliate me by calling names (just use your imagination) and tell me, What did you think you were going to do with that little thing? Are you kidding me! Queens like myself dont fuck losers like you with small penis. Then you tell me that the only thing Im good for now is to be your human ashtray and air purifier. You smoke two cigarettes back to back while exhaling all your smoke in my face for me to inhale and keep the air in your home clean of smoke smell. You make me open my mouth to take all your ashes and tell me to swallow them, while you take pictures of me with your phone in-front of you on my knees. You tell me to look up to your phone and smile for the camera with a devious smile.

Screenshots:

Video Info:

File: Young Goddess Kim - The Discovery
Duration: 00:19:37
Size: 0,81 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1842x1056

DOWNLOAD Young Goddess Kim - The Discovery
Nuadred8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03187 секунды с 9 запросами