View Single Post
Old 03-03-2023, 04:50 PM   #724
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane Serena

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Spanking, Skinny
Video language: English
Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies. Then he has them down on all fours, a pole in each of their mouths and their asses, connecting them like a serpent, as he has another go at them with the whip. Finally he leaves it to the girls to hurt each other, locking a pear inside one and connecting it to a wire wrapped around the head of the other. The only thing left for them to do is distract each other the only way they know how, with pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane

Recapturing Yultsi - Part 2 Gorin

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Poor woman’s troubles have not been over yet. Now, as she was promised previously, Dr Lomp will apply extremely hot and chilly cold water on tired flesh in the bathroom. Although her hands are kept free, she will never be permitted to resist the water cannon hitting on her pure skin. Since she was harshly whipped in the first part of the serial, Yultsi will feel the pain now more. In the beginning it seems that she enjoys the game, however, as time passes, she will remember how sadist Dr Lomp is, and will realize that she cannot never leave the scene before the master satisfies her suffering, and see the tears on her cheeks. Let’s watch the movie and see if Yultsi is really a tough woman against torment.
Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12327kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Recapturing Yultsi - Part 2

IR - Jeze Belle and OT - The Subspace Ware Shoals

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Jeze Belle
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Sometimes we use those words as a metaphor. We get a girl locked down, start to work her over, and her moans and sighs let us know she is really into it. Sometimes we can even spread her pussy open and see how wet she is inside. But with Jeze Belle it doesn't take a closer inspection to see how absolutely horny BDSM makes her. Little streams of her wetness run out of her. It isn't an exaggeration, she is a true bondage slut and it shows.
So what has her so turned on? Well, we don't like to brag, but there is a reason women come to us as the masters of device bondage. OT has her locked down from the second he takes her out of her cage. She is totally under his control while he torments her tits, ass, feet, pussy and face.
This isn't just him putting on some handcuffs and lightly whipping her ass. Jeze came here to be pushed, to feel pain and pleasure, and to have her limits pushed. That's what OT gives her. That's what has her so horny she can't hide it.
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Jeze Belle and OT - The Subspace

Por Favor Van Alstyne

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Amarna Miller is absolutely adorable. She has cute little braids in her hair and a sweet jumper that she may even manage to keep on for the first minute of her time with O.T. before he cuts it away and off her perky, soft body. He has her tied up of ropes each connected to the one around her neck. Her arms are raised and tied up to the ceiling by the wrists. Amarna may be even cuter when she is completely defenseless.
Once O.T. has her jumper cut away, he immediately wants to take advantage of the sensitive flesh it has left exposed. He takes out his flogger and introduces Amarna to it, running the tails over her skin slowly and gently, letting her know what will shortly be stinging her body with lash after lash. Then he pulls his arm back and starts laying into her. He beats her tits and her stomach, all the way down to her pussy. Once she's been properly tenderized, he takes a moment and runs his hand over her clit before continuing with his plans.
He pushes Amarna down so she is crouched down in a squatting position. This is made more difficult by both the high heels she has strapped onto her feet and the ropes O.T. has tied around her ankles, spreading her legs. He still doesn't think she's open enough, though, so he pinches metal clamps down on her pussy and ties them down to the floor. Once she is ready, O.T. takes out the hitachi and vibrates her pussy until she calls out in ecstasy. After that he bends her over and it's back to the torment she wants and deserves.
Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Por Favor

Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder - Part 1 Serafina

Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
There is a small rat in Dr Lomp’s residence, who eventually finds herself caught in a trap. Hope tries to enter into Dr Lomp’s home silently, but what she doesn’t realize is that Dr Lomp has seen her in the hidden camera. He will let her wander in the home, until she feels entirely secure to fall asleep in that completely wrong and dangerous location. When she sleeps, Dr Lomp starts to take action, and carries her to the tormenting seat. Poor girl is awakened by a harsh stroke on her sensitive tits, and gets astonished when she feels the thick rubber dildo stuck into her small mouth, which keeps her from shouting for any help. Watch Dr Lomp giving a bitter lesson to Hope, the intrusive rat.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12294kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder - Part 1

Prowler Pershing

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I've always found being home alone scary. Every noise I hear is an intruder. Every shadow caught in the corner of my eye is a predator. I have nightmarish thoughts. What he might do if there ever was someone who caught me alone. He enters the house silently. He creeps up on me. He strikes. I'm stunned. He takes advantage of my weakened state. I can feel him enter me against my will. Once he's drained I'm transported - locked - threatened - tormented. He'll have his way with me again and again. Each time it's more brutal than the last. I'm nothing, but a toy for his amusement. I'll suffer for him. I'll even enjoy it.
Duration: 45:05
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 935.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prowler

Pull Fedhaven

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Violet Monroe doesn't know what to do when she finds herself completely immobilized by shackles holding down her arms and legs. She thrashes them around, looking around for someone to help her, panicked at not having control over her body. And now that she's lost mobility O.T. is going to make it much worse for her. Being tormented by someone else is one thing, but when your own body betrays you things get so much scarier.
Duration: 50:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pull
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03904 секунды с 9 запросами