View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 01:36 PM   #1343
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Marina-IntoTheAttic Sevilla

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Every women is different and so is how they like their bondage. 100% female self bondage - These women really do it all themselves! They sit on the sharp edge of a wooden pony, peg and clamp their feminine flesh, bring tears to their eyes. Even use Spanking and fucking device, wax and electro to satisfy their secret perverted desires. Some like to be bound tight, Others want extreme orgasms... Then there are those who need Something extra!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3898kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina-IntoTheAttic

Kyra - Fate of a Witch Gilliam

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kyra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Beautiful innocence Kyra is about to regret her beauty. Dr. Lomp reminds her that prettiness is trouble for young girls in Medieval era and Kyra soon feel how those poor young girls suffered in that dark ages. Sure this scene will be the modern type of that medieval interrogations, so a "noveity" will be included: shocker. You will love how Kyra gets panic with wide open blue eyes when she realize the shocker in Dr. Lomp's hand.
Duration: 13:41
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyra - Fate of a Witch

Lady Liberty - Lorelei Lee Gulston

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The recent election has Lorelei Lee feeling like she needs to make a statement. It comes in the form of one of the most humiliating and degrading shoots she has ever been a part of. Even though she hears this kind of talk every day, men telling her in no uncertain terms what they would like to do to her body, she isn't prepared for how it feels to be stripped naked, laid bare, and tormented so directly.
"Smile, honey. We can all tell by the way you carry yourself that your uptight, liberal twat is begging for a good fuck. You should be happy to have a stud grab you by the pussy and make you feel like a woman. It doesn't matter if you are happy or not, though, cause you are so pretty when you cry."
Lorelei could have kept taking that cock, but as fun as that is for all of us, we have something else in mind. Tears stream freely down Lorelei's face as London River drives needles into her toes. Her body is immobilized but she has just enough freedom of movement to be wracked with heaving sobs.
Duration: 58:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Liberty - Lorelei Lee

Naughty who talks a lot Hurt

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Winnie Rider is young and hot. She has the kind of sexual fantasies that men dream of, too. She wants an older man to be her Daddy, someone who will not just take care of her, but discipline her when she's been bad. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't want to teach her a lesson or two.
Cold metal shackles hold her in place by the throat and wrists. The wooden frame is rough against her back. She's wearing a short, pretty, purple dress, but this horny young thing is so ready for action she hasn't even bothered putting on panties. Typical of her, to think she could go out of the house dressed like that. If she wants to dress like a stupid slut she will get treated like one. We'll cut away that outfit and give her a just punishment.
Winnie really only has one option, she needs to learn to love pain with her pleasure. Daddy is going to make her cum herself senseless. It starts with the hitachi, buzzing away at her clit while he whips her well oiled body. Canes, floggers, open hand slaps, he's bringing it all and she just keeps on cumming. But when the suffering is too much for her to keep getting off he has something even more powerful in store for her. She's going to ride the sybian until the motor gives out or her body does. We're talking about non-stop, Category 5, forced orgasms, with no end in sight. We'll see how she is doing in a few hours.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty who talks a lot

Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands - Linda's Debut Elizabethton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
She is not an easy girl at all, she is the kind which is ready to dominate a boy if she has the chance. Alas, now she has fallen on the web of Dr Lomp. Meet Linda, the brand-new hot model girl of Graias Studio. Dr Lomp has invited her to see if she is able to endure his famous BDSM practices. New girl Linda seems somewhat stressed and also a little bit stubborn, but an experienced master will find a way to send her deep into sub space. She will taste the pain of stick, will get whipped on her smooth tits and hopefully will learn her place before Dr Lomp. If she can’t pass this test, she will miss the chance to be part of further movies. Let’s watch and decide if she really has a potential to be the new star of Graias Studio.
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10084kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 978.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands - Linda's Debut

Jump rope Evey Kristal part1 Vedbaek

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Evey Kristal
See our petgirl Evey Kristal jump with the rope. And get spanked for every mistake.
Duration: 18:50
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 220.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jump rope Evey Kristal part1

Bondage Therapy - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer Grosse Pointe

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play.
What I don't anticipate is how much I will enjoy our time together. The way she moves under my flogger and whip, the little moans and screams that come out of her, everything about her fills me with a desire to take things further. It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and rebound her in a position more conducive to our new purpose. I'm no longer worried about taking things too far, there's no such thing. I ram 10 inches of cock down her throat and I know the truth: she is going to need a lot more therapy.
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Therapy - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10095 секунды с 9 запросами