View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 02:11 PM   #1602
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR - Hot Poke Her - Blonde Girl Delirious Hunter and OT Saltese

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Foot torment is a fine art. People's feet take enough of a pounding on a daily basis that they tend to disregard them as a means of inflicting suffering. OT doesn't have that problem. Delirious Hunter does. Her feet are locked in stocks, exposed to whatever OT decides to do to them. She thought a brutal whipping was bad. When he pulls a red hot poker out of the fire she isn't sure what to call it. It's an absolutely amazing bit of edge play that Delirious was completely unprepared for.
OT has two whips. One is called the single tail, the other is called the dragon tail. They look entirely dissimilar but they feel the same. Or at least that's what he thinks. To make sure, though, he is going to have to use them on a beautiful, unbiased submissive. Again, Delirious is here, close and hand, and in the perfect position to let us know the difference between two of our favorite toys.
We have some canes, too, that need to be tested. Her ass escaped most of the punishment from the whips but that is just so OT could see the marks that the canes leave across her back side. They crisscross her ass with bright red welts that stand out immediately.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Hot Poke Her - Blonde Girl Delirious Hunter and OT

History Torture - Punishment Of A Virgin Winamac

Release Year: 2023
Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: History Torture - Punishment Of A Virgin

Penny Barber Altenstadt

Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Domination, Big Tits, Squirt
She is struggling to remain free but the way the rope around her neck connects to the pulley, there is no way Penny Barber can resist the forces pulling her into her new box. She hates feeling claustrophobic. Between the cage and the hood she knows this is going to be terrifying. She has tears running down her face before she is even locked in. It wouldn't be so bad if she could manipulate the bondage herself but the way her hands are wrapped up she can't get a grip that would allow her any kind of relief.
The key is to make being outside of the box much more frightening than being inside. To do this OT employs some serious corporal punishment. Chains keep her bound between two posts while he works his whip across her ass and the backs of her thighs. Flipping it between her legs he lands several sharp blows right across her clit and pussy lips.
Even the orgasms are meant to be painful. The pogo between her legs doesn't let her relax at all. As the vibrator makes her weak in the knees and her body begins to slide down the shaft she feels the pressure pushing it further inside of her. There is a bruise forming on her leg from the paddling she is enduring, all the while trying to focus on the feeling between her legs. She wants to cum. The longer she fights it the harder it will be to stay on her feet.
How many times can she cum in one day? How much pain can she endure between orgasms? Every time OT rebinds her Penny knows something worse is coming. Every position has its own trials and vulnerabilities. Each one leaves her open to assault from another angle. The punishments, vibrators, and orgasms all get more intense with each new bind.
Duration: 49:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6765kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber

Hot Perfect Vip Magic New Unreal Collection Of Hellfire Sex. Part 2. Wallburg

"Watch as our bitches punish these whores then make them gag on dick and take an ass load of cock!"

Total size: 3.2 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Perfect Vip Magic New Unreal Collection Of Hellfire Sex. Part 2.

Blonde caning Portlandville

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Slave sexy Blonde caning Grunge Corporal Punishment action.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 196.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde caning

Friends Salsbury Cove

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Syren De Mar needs to be punished? She's not even sure what she's being punished for, but that doesn't matter to us, because we get to reap the benefits of her bad behavior. Matt Williams in particular gets to have a good time taking out some of the stress he's worked up this week out on her ass.
Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friends

Big boobs torture Lily Dale

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Slave in boots Big boobs torture naked torture, niplles,, rough punishment.
Duration: 42:40
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2014kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 728.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big boobs torture
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03345 секунды с 9 запросами